Favor pt. 2

Jennie pov

I woke up feeling a warm body pressed against mine. I sighed feeling comfortable and completely rested. But my eyes widened sitting up fast and looking down, remembering that Y/n slept in my house last night.

My hand flew to my mouth as realization hits me. I slept with my student.

Oh shit shit shit. What did I just get myself into?

I glanced at the clock and realize that we only have 30 minutes until the usual teachers meeting start.

"Y/n! Wake up!" I screamed running to my closet and grabbing the first blouse I found.

"What?! Why what's happening?!" The poor girl said sitting up with half closed eyes.

My mouth went dry when the blanket rolled down to her lap. Her bare stomach was full in display and if my eyes could scream, it would scream in happiness. My gaze found out that the rest of her tattoos continued on her chest. Pull yourself together, Jennie. Goddamnit.

I took a deep breath trying to find my words but failed. I stared at her for a whole minute before finding myself again in our current situation.

"Y/n! School!" I managed to get out as I rush towards the bathroom.

I heard a thud followed by a groan. Did she just fell? I'm so sorry Y/n.

"Shit!" She finally shrieked probably seeing my wall clock.

I continued washing my face as I heard nothing but silence on the other side of the door. What the hell is she doing?

I yelled in fear when the bathroom door suddenly banged numerous times.

"Jennie! My shirt! Where's my shirt?!" She panicked.

How would I know?!

"How the fuck would I know?!" I argued wiping my face dry.

I opened the door and good lord, where is that goddamn shirt?!

"How the fuck would I know?! You're the one who said that you sleep shirtless and threw it who knows where!" I hissed.

"I threw it in the closet!"

"Then find it there!"

"It's not there!"

I can't believe I'm arguing with a college student first thing in the morning.

I physically slapped my face and rushed towards the closet.

"It should be here just find it!" I snapped feeling really annoyed right now.

As if my blood boiling wasn't enough, I heard Y/n laugh her ass out behind me. I quickly glared at her but my mood changed when her stomach flexed revealing her toned abs. Really? This girl is just giving me different feelings this morning and I hate it.

"What the fuck are you laughing at Y/n?! We don't have time! I'm gonna be late!"

She continued laughing making me roll my eyes and walking towards my bathroom once again. This time, with my make up bag in my hand.

Her laughing got louder as she followed me inside the bathroom.

"If you're gonna be annoying Y/n, please not now." I said seriously. But it was no use.

Her laugh started to fade out at she gathered herself behind me. I stared at her in my mirror and I saw her just smiling at me. It was a cute smile but that's not enough to get me to the meeting on time.

"You have a good shirt." She finally said finding her voice.

My eyes averted down to the shirt I'm wearing and what. The. Fuck.