Favor pt. 3

Y/n pov

The make out session became heated when she suddenly sat on my lap, dragging her hands to my torso up to my chest then to my neck. Her hands held the back of my jaw and I felt her fingers dig deeper at the back of my head.

I groaned lowly when she started to grind against me. Her lips never left mine and I held her waist to guide her moves. I trailed my kisses to her jaw down to her neck. Her head tilted back as her moves didn't falter.

Suddenly, her hands found my shoulder and I was suddenly pushed further down the sofa making our heated kiss discontinued.

We were both panting and I took this opportunity to take a good look at her. The strap of her dress were undone and her hair was disheveled that made her look like a goddess. Her lips were red and apart and she's starting to sweat making her glow.

Suddenly her face went into my neck and started to kiss me slowly.

And holy mother of hell, I immediately tilted my head backwards with a thud. My chest were still heaving up and down because of the make out session, and I suddenly felt my mouth ran dry. It's like she sucked my whole soul away and left my body hanging.

Without a warning, I felt my eyes roll at the back of my head when I felt her kiss, trail down on my clothed collarbone and chest. Then suddenly, she was now kneeling infront of me with her hands in between my inner thigh.

My eyes scanned her face and I saw her smirk evilly as she slowly ran her hands into my thigh, up to my chest missing my center.

It's like her touch burned and I was here to devour her fire.

Her head dipped down to my clothed sex and kissed it softly. Her hands made it's way to my belt and starts undoing it. She did this all while maintaining her cold gaze on me.

Jesus christ, this woman and her damned eyes.

"Sorry to ruin the moment but you're acting like I have a D." I said breathlessly chuckling a little.

Her smirk etched it's way back to her sinful mouth as her exposed shoulder shrugged.

"I'll make you feel like you have one." She husked.

I almost moaned hearing her low croaky voice.

Her body stood up as her face leaned in closer to mine, her hands didn't missed the opportunity to forcibly grab my center.

"Holy sh-"

She shushed bringing her index finger on my lips.

"No swearing in my detention. You understand?" She asked raising her brow.

I nodded not finding my voice right now.

"Use your words sweetie." She said holding my chin up to look at her.

I gulped seeing her evil eyes staring right back at me. Oh no, not this play.

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes Ma'am." As I said those words, something in her eyes flared indicating that I said the right words.

I didn't know Jennie could be this dominant. I like it.

"Good girl." Was the last word she said before crashing her lips against mine once again.

Half of her body were laid on top of mine as her hand made it's way to the back of my shoulder, steadying herself. Her other hand roamed freely around my body before inserting it under my pants.

My breathe hitched and I felt her hands explore me.

"Do you like that?" She asked looking at me.

I buried my face on her neck and held her there for support.