Favor

Jennie pov

I woke up feeling a warm body pressed against mine. I sighed feeling comfortable and completely rested. But my eyes widened sitting up fast and looking down, remembering that Y/n slept in my house last night.

My hand flew to my mouth as realization hits me. I slept with my student.

Flashback

Y/n pov

The bell rang indicating that the class has ended. Number of students rushed outside to do god knows what and the others, well it's the last subject for today so they don't really have to hurry. And besides, the schools parking lot would be packed at this hour for sure.

I took my time gathering all my things onto my bag. Well, I don't have any plans as usual. It's like I already dreaded my everyday knowing everything's gonna turn out the same.

I go home, read, and then maybe drift off to a long nap and then take dinner and then sleep again or maybe read until the sun come out indicating that it's another day. It's not thrilling as it sounds, especially if it had been months of that cycle ever since I came here in Korea.

My thoughts were interrupted when I suddenly heard my name being called.

"Ms. Y/n?"

Jennie Kim. Our English/Homeroom teacher. Also known as the cold, intimidating, strict professor in this whole campus, called me for another let me guess, favor?

Ms. Kim started to let me stay after class when she noticed I don't have a friend in this school. Mainly because I was an exchange student from Australia, I don't really know how to speak their native language.

"Yes Ms. Kim?" I answered anyway.

She eyed my movements as I was about to carry my backpack on my shoulder. She gestured me to come close to her desk and I did. The last thing I want is to be scolded by this cold hearted yet kind enough to interact with me woman.

"I have a favor to ask you." She said her usual line as I took her appearance in.

She was wearing a black coat with a white silk top inside, partnering it with black slacks and stilettos sandals as her shoes. It was so simple yet she managed to look expensive as hell.

"Of course Miss Kim. What is it?" I asked politely.

"I want you to help me check the quizzes we did for today." She said averting her eyes on her computer. "You have your laptop with you right?" She added not looking at me.

"Uh yes I do." So I have no chance of backing out right?

"Good. Sit down and I'll send you the papers." She said with her voice stern.

Yup. Definitely not backing out now. I won't have any plans for today anyway so fuck it. It's not like I'm not used to her annoying favors every after class.

I did what I was told and bought my laptop out. I opened it while stealing glances at her from time to time.

"It's in this drive, I'll just guide you through it." She said handing me a usb.

I reached out my hand that made her put the drive on top of it. Her hand touched mine gently making me flinch a little. Why is her hand so cold? Good thing she didn't noticed it.

After we went through her instructions, I was already halfway done before she started to speak again.

"Have you eaten?" She suddenly muttered with her voice stern as usual.

This might sound strange, but this is the first time Ms. Kim asked me something else aside from her favor. Let's see where this is headed.

"Huh?" I voiced shifting my eyes on her.