13: We're Both Impossible To Exist

*Warning: explicit sexual content*

{ AHT }

I stopped counting, after a week of endless vehemence in making love.

"Aht, you're close?"

All I can do is just nod frantically, lost in ecstasy when Ki rides on me in this pouring rain, all while we're surrounded by poppies in the middle of her meadow. Bouncing on my cock with such vigour and roughness, she is pushing me down to the muddy grass. Yes, we use this spot so much that it becomes mud.

She's—! Ah! She clamps more than before, pulling a guttural groan out of me. My eyes roll back as I grip her unstoppable hips. She is merciless, using me to please me and herself.

My hands slide up on her toned abdomen and grope her full, bobbing breasts... I watch her when she has this feral look again, her tongue sticks out and moves slowly with her wild eyes focused on me. Her glorious body is a goddamn sin in this rain, shining.

Her—!! Sucking my—

"FUCCK! Oh, Kiii... Oh goodneshh... Ki." I climax, panting while she keeps riding me out and licking my drool off my chin. Don't know how on earth she loves the disgusting habits of my body, though I'm not complaining.

She even loves it when her juice mixes with mine, slathering all over the lower parts of our bodies. To be frank, I'm obsessed with it...

She cries out my name to the crying sky. Wring me dry. If I could capture this moment, I damn would. I rise to suck her nipple, massage her neck, and rub her pearl down there when she's arching back. I fully intend to give her multiple climaxes in one go. Her cries are louder and her grip on my hair is rougher with each wave.

After a while, I give mercy and she calms down. I bring her down to my chest and she faces me with her cheek resting on my shoulder. Our arms lock onto each other. Strands of her unruly, wet, soft hair are in between the poppies near us. I think my hair is too, albeit it feels heavier. She sighs contentedly, wiping away the mud on my forehead.

I imagined once if she shape-shifted into the most hideous creature known to the world. To take it easy on the sex. But even then, I'd remain to marvel at her inner self.

After our first time and a few rounds, we tried to stop by reading books, talking, and listening to music. Not even an hour passed by, we were at it again like animals in mating season. It's a lost cause. Of course, we took breaks to eat, bathe, and a handful of things. Apart from those, our hands cannot stay still.

And my lovely Ki. I love having slow, sweet sex with her when we play out positions from Kama Sutra. But most of the time when she is uncontrolled, wild, intense, dominates over me, and her depraved grin emerges where it might scare others... That side of her is the main reason why I don't want to take a break. I might have skipped meals if she doesn't remind me. Says a lot because I love eating!

"We should go under a tree, we have to eat," she says.

"Again??"

"What do you mean again? We have to eat, okay? You're a human and I'm turning," she giggles and kisses my pout away, dragging me under a tree and picking up fruits that the birds were kind enough to give us yesterday.

{ KI }

I wish we're making love for eternity. Yes, I wish.

Our capabilities are limited now, but I'm thankful we both have this. More than thankful, considering I'm on the edge of banishment. I know because I feel it's a little difficult to shape-shift.