Yang Xiao Long

Note: This will be an updated version of Yangs history: the original episode premiered in the year 2015

Note: This will be an updated version of Yangs history: the original episode premiered in the year 2015. The same updates will apply to Wolverine.

Music: (RWBY Volume 1 Soundtrack - 13. EP 1 Score)

"Holy shit," Boomstick said. "Look at the size of those giant-"
"Boomstick!"
"What? I was going to say abs, Wiz," Boomstick said. "She's got killer abs".
"Mainly in the fanart, Boomstick," Wiz corrected. "Moving on. The world of Remnant is, well, crazy. Vicious creatures of Grimm run rampant, entire cities have gone to waste, there's a floating city called Atlas, and every single weapon... is also a gun. Even nunchucks".
"Ooh," Boomstick said. "That sounds like Disneyland to me- the happiest, most gun filled- place on Earth".
"Luckily," Wiz explained. "The world is protected by Hunstmen and Huntresses, an elite group of trained warriors".
"And where else," Boomstick said. "Would you get training to kill bloodthirsty monsters... than from High School?"

(Yang gives Ruby a big hug. "Oh, I can't believe my sisters going to Beacon with me. This is the best day ever!" Ruby's embarrassed.
"Please stop".)

Background
Name: Yang Xiao Long
Height: 5'8" (172.7cm)
Age: 19
Birthdate: July 28th
-Rides a motorcycle called Bumblebee ;-)
-Hot headed (literally and figuratively)
-infamous for her puns
-the most top-heavy of the team
-trained by Qrow Branwen
-likes Strawberry Sunrises

"After losing her biological mother and adoptive mother to mysterious circumstances," Wiz explained. "And being trained by her hero legend of an Uncle, Yang Xiao Long was accepted into Beacon Academy, one of the finest schools in all of Remnant".
"It's kind of like Hogwarts," Boomstick said. "Except replace wands and books with swords, sniper rifles, and giant transforming scythes and hammers. Damn, this place just keeps getting better and better. Seriously, Wiz, I know where I'm gonna retire now".

"A natural fighter," Wiz said. "And a thrill seeker at heart, Yang fit right in and soon found herself a member of the color coordinated team RWBY... lead by her younger sister, Ruby".
"Because that's not confusing at all," Boomstick said sarcastically.