Fight!

"Alright the combatants are set," Wiz said. "We've run the data through all possibilities".
"It's time for a," Boomstick yelled. "DEATH BBBAAATTTTTTTTLLLLLEEEEEEEE!!!!!!"

Now Playing: James Carr - The Dark End of The Street

On a calm, winter night, deep in the Canadian wilderness, Logan finished guzzling two full bottles of raw liquor. He doesn't bother to turn his back to observe whatever commotion is taking place, only that it's getting louder. He barely moves to the left of the bar as a thug goes flying through the tip jar, the TV, then finally the wall. Logan gently rests his hat on the counter, finishing his drink. Cool gusts of wind flow throughout the room. The bartender stares wide eyed at the new guest. Yang casually walks up to the counter, dressed in her Atlas uniform with her sweet-ass shades.
"Excuse me, sir," she spoke cheerfully. "I think you need better security".
"W-what can I get you, young lady?" The bartender asked.
"Strawberry Sunrise. No ice," Yang said. "Oh and one of those little umbrellas".
"Kid, you're not old enough," Wolverine said. "Get her a club soda... with an umbrella. On the house".
"Strawberry Sunrise, please", Yang said, curling up her fists.
"Club soda," Wolverine said, cracking his knuckles.
"Sunrise".
"Soda".
"Sunrise".
"Fat chance, Bub".
Yang's eyes turned red. "Did you just call me a boob?"
The bartender quietly bolted out the front door.
BAM! Wolverine goes flying into the juke box head-first.

Now Playing: X-Men Days of Future Past (Main Theme)

Wolverine growled. "Okay kid," he said. SNIKT! Yang chuckled as she put away her shades and cocked her gauntlets, Armed and Ready. "Oooh, shiny and fiesty," Yang teased.

FIGHT!!

Yang unleashed a fury of blasts at Wolverine. He took the hits and ran at her, swinging his claws left and right. Yang casually avoided his swipes, quickly elbowing him in the gut before landing a giant, upper cut to his chin. Wolverine went flying into the ceiling as Yang blasted herself straight at him. Wolverine then sliced into Yang's right arm before they both landed onto the floor. Her arm glitched out before returning to normal. Swinging her fists left to right, launching blasts of energy at Wolverine. He struggled to stand as he was pounded with hits. Finally, Yang ceased her assault, only to see her enemy crack his neck as his wounds quickly healed up.
"Yeesh," Yang said. "Glutton for punishment?"
"You said it, bub," Wolverine said. He leapt into the air, claws drawn back as he hacked and slashed at Yang up close and personal. She held up her fists to hold off the violent swings, quickly grabbing a bar stool and tossing at him: Wolverine made work of the chair and chopped it in half. Switching tactics, Wolverine seethed his claws and began punching Yang with his Metal fists. Yang struggled to stand as her face was beginning to bruise from the heavy attacks. With his final attack, Wolverine sliced across her face and kicked her in the stomach. The amount of force knocked her off her feet as Yang started coughing. She weakly reached out for her shades, just a few feet away from her. Wolverine didn't bother helping her up, instead turning around back to the broken bar.

"You keep this up, kid," Wolverine said. "You'll lose something else".
With that, he grabbed his whiskey when he heard a crunch. He lifted his foot to observe the broken shades. Yang looked on in horror... then she saw a single, strand of her hair.

"Yeah," she said. "My temper". Wolverine turned to face his opponent. Her hair began to glow yellow and her eyes glowed blood red with rage.
"Shit". SNIKT! His claws had begun to glow with heat to match her fury.

Now playing on the jukebox: Ignite (RWBY: Casey Lee Williams)

Yang roared with rage as she blasted herself straight at Wolverine, sending them flying out into the forest. Yang unleashed Fists of Fury at Wolverine, pinning him to the ground. Wolverine kicked her off and swiped at her. His claws chopped through trees with burning scorch marks, his teeth foaming like a rapid animal. She avoided his attacks,and single handedly grabbed his wrist with her right hand before he could bring it down on her head.
"Gotcha," she growled.
She cocked her left hand and sucker punched him throughout multiple thick trees, all of them snapping like thin twigs. The two fighters went flying throughout the trees. Wolverine tumbled and tumbled throughout the woods as Yang rocket propelled throughout the air. Wolverine barely had time to react just in time to grab a tree trunk and slam it straight at Yang head first. Yang quickly slid under the flying tree, and with enough force she slammed her super-charged fists at Wolverines head, exploding it into Metal and blood. She then turned around and started walking back to the bar.
"Strawberry Sunrise here I come".

KO!!

"Wiz, you don't think PETA's gonna call us, right?" Boomstick asked.
"What makes you ask that?" Wiz said.
"Cause Yang just put down a rapid animal just minding its business," Boomstick said.
"This battle ended with a Yang".
Wiz groaned. "The Winner is Yang".