The Beginning Part 1

Flashback
A 5 year old Hope was at her aunt Rebekah and uncle Marcel house as her parents talk to them. Hope did not know what was happening but her parents looked distraught. Her parents came towards her kneeling down to be at her height.

"Darling we have to leave, so you are going to stay her with your aunt and uncle" Her dad said.

"But I don't want you to go!" Hope cried running to hug both of them.

"I know honey, but we have to" Hayle said kissing her 2 fingers and holding it to hope who does the same and puts it together.

"Okay so be good alright" Klaus said kissing Hope's head.

"Okay" Hope said as her parents walked towards the door. She then ran towards Rebekah and Marcel crying.

End of flashback

Hope wakes up in her aunt and uncle's house. She has been wishing since she was 5 that her parents will walk into her room and hug her but that has never happened. She has been staying at her aunt and uncle's place for 12 years. Don't get it wrong, she loves them. She just wished that her parents where here but since they vanished and presumed dead she didn't think that day will happen.

"Hey honey come downstairs and eat before going to school!" Rebekah shouts as Hope groans.

"Coming!" she said standing up.

If anything school is the thing Hope hates the most. She gets bullied every single day. The only thing she likes is the art room where she can draw at her own free will and let's her thoughts run free. She also likes hanging out with Kaleb and Josette even though her sister is the boyfriend with her bully. There is just something about Josette that she can't shake. They have been friends since they were kids so this was a normal feeling she thought she was having.

She went downstairs towards the kitchen. She saw her plate on the table and Rebekah doing the dishes.

"Did you make this?" Hope asked while Marcel chuckled.

"More like I made it and she watched" Marcel said.

"What? I got a new nail color and it needed to dry" Rebekah said as Hope chuckled.

Although she missed her parents she was very happy to be with them. She had a lot of fun memories she only wished her parents where there to see it. She finished eating gave her aunt and uncle a kiss before she left.

She got to the Salvatore school were she met her best friend Kaleb walking towards her.

"Hey" Kaleb said putting his hands over her shoulder as they got to their locker.

"Hey, so are you going to tryout?" Hope asked looking at the football poster.

"Oh you bet" Kaleb said, as he turned to Hope." Are you?" Hope laughs.

"Yeah no way" Hope said.

"Okay well, I got to go! See yea! And...try not to get in trouble" Kaleb said going away.

"Well more like trouble always finds me" Hope whispered as a football hits her head and she turns around to see Rafael and Penelope laughing. "Well speak of the devils"

The bell rings and Hope walks away to her class. Class was pretty boring and Hope was being tormented by Rafael and his teammates. The only good side was that Josie was able to get the boys of her back. She then gave her a reassuring smile. Hope didn't know why but, there was something about that smile that made her blush a little and look at the window. Class had finally ended and Hope was going home.