Study Partner

"Okay so what did you say!?" Kaleb asked excitedly.

Hope had told Kaleb what happened between Josie and her on the rooftop. He seemed more excited than she did. Which was saying something.

"I said I hate it when you're sad too" Hope replied and Kaleb used his hand to slap his head.

Dramatic much

"Dude really?" Kaleb asked

"What did you want me to do?"

"Confess!"

"Look I don't even know if she likes me like that" I mean it's Josie awesome, pretty, kind, cheerful, smart, and I am me.

"Anyone with eyes can see that she likes you"

"I mean he's not lying," MG said, sitting down with his tray.

"Where did you come from?" Hope accused.

"I was at the cafeteria and don't try to change the subject" MG said turning to Hope" So about Josie not liking you"

"How did you hear that?" Hope asked.

"What can I say? I was born with super hearing now, don't change the subject" MG said.

"Well since you are Josie's best friend you can tell us if Josie likes Hope or not" Kaleb stated.

"I can but that will be going against my promise. What I can say is that she was very pleased when you accepted the job offer at Lockwood" MG replied.

"So she promised you not to tell anyone how she feels about Hope?" Kaleb asked "Also you have a job?"

"Yup" MG replied.

"Apparently" Hope said.

"Why am I the last to know about everything? I thought we were friends?" Kaleb asked, shaking his head "Well this also shows that she talks about Hope wouldn't it?" That made Hope pay attention.

"Quite frequently" MG replied with a smirk when he saw Hope sparkling brown eyes widened with excitement.

"Josie talks about me!" Hope shouts which causes everyone to turn to her and she hides her face in embarrassment.

"Wow she is down bad" Kaleb said

"They both are" MG whispered no one catching it except for Kaleb who couldn't help but smile.

__________

Josie was leaving her class getting ready for lunch. She couldn't help it that her mind wondered about a certain urban haired girl. She was thinking about Hope and wished she was okay now. Seeing Hope hurt made something inside her break. She couldn't believe what Hope told her when she saw her more like she didn't want to believe it. She just couldn't stop worrying about the girl, especially after what she found out. The people you have a crush on Jo. As she was walking she was stopped by Mr. Salvatore, their maths teacher; a family friend of Josie.

"Hey Josette, may I have a word?" He said.

"Sure Mr. Salvatore and beside you can call me Josie here" she replied as he smiled.

"Well Josie, it's about Hope. I was thinking if you could do me a favour?" He asked and Josie nodded.

When it came to Hope she would do anything.

"I think I would know if someone liked me," Hope said.

"Would you though?" MG mumbled.

"Okay I am not liking this new attitude" Hope said.

"He's just telling the truth" Kaleb defends him.

"It's because of your bad influence," Hope said, talking to Kaleb.