1

"What's up Wilbur what ya want?"tommy asked the regular customer named Wilbur."you know the usual."Wilbur said pulling money out from his pocket."blue clouds?" Tommy asked already knowing the answer."yessir" Wilbur said fist bumping tommy.Even if tommy was tired and disliked this job he loved when Wilbur would come and order something.It was someone he could joke around with.But of course Wilbur has a life outside of tommy.after tommy made the drink he told Wilbur goodbye wishing to see him again tomorrow.

Around 30 minutes from closing time a strange woman came in.She had red faded hair and faded blue bangs.He couldn't see the woman's eyes as she had a black vailed hat covering them.Tommy igorned her strange apperence and did the standard routine."Welcome to stary sky what would you like to order?" Tommy asked sliding the menu towards her.The woman said nothing but isnteasd wrote "what's your favorite drink?" On a sticky note."Honestly for this late at night my favorite drink is the foggy day" tommy said with a smile.The woman did not speak once again and just pointed to what tommy had said on the menu.Even if tommy didn't look happy his demon tail was a dead giveaway he was happy making this drink.Tommy finshied the drink before the woman could pay he suddenly felt sick.He excused himself trusting this woman wouldn't rob him.

He came back to find the drink still there with a bag on the counter.A note ontop of it reading, "I'm sorry I couldn't stay longer, the drink is for you and the bag is also.We'll meet again my friend." tommy was confused at this comment.What did she mean friend, why is she sorry she couldn't stay longer and why did she give him a bag?Tommy opened the bag praying it wasn't a trap.Tommy was met with a delight surprise.In the bag was 500$ and a necklace with a note attached to it."wear this to sleep and you shall be blessed" tommy was confused but decided to put it on.

Tommy went into his apartment, locking his doors and windows, turning off his lights to lessen his bill.He took off his shoes and put on his night clothes, he did his nightly prayer and tightened the necklace around his neck so it would not fall off during the night.He drifted off to sleep, feeling alot more peaceful than usual, no shouting in the apartment over, no gunshots, just silence.

A/n sorry this was rushed at the end, pease check out my other stories!royal secrets and soulmate roommate!sorry for the authors note, 440 words