x. a day in my life

"Why are you crying, Agasshi?" Chae-ryung questioned.

"Huh? What?" I laughed it off. "Ah- nothing, my eyes were burning suddenly!" What a lame excuse, Sook, but whatever, they seem to half (maybe more than half) believe it. Truth is.. I think I was crying because of that week-long dream I had. It was the dialogues, and the images, it was so depressing.

I slowly pulled myself up, and Chae-ryung quickly rushed to my side to give me support to walk. As I looked into a nearby mirror, I had bandages strapped around my head. Must have been a bad hit, I really wanna punch that dude more- but whatever, I should've been prepared for the worst anyway.

- - - - - -

I had breakfast with Lady Hae and Yeon Hwa (by the way.. If you're wondering how Yeon Hwa reacted tomy sudden awakening, she looked a little happier) and set off to explore the residence (in case anything new happened!). I saw the normal servants, but they kept turning at me and whispering among themselves, were they talking behind my back? How disheartening, cut me some slack, I just woke up from a coma.

'Hae.. Soo? Soo-ya???" Someone was calling out my name. I did a million different angles with my head before I could spot the person. It was Wang Wook. Behind him, familiar shocked faces were there, Wang Jung, Wang Baek-Ah and Wang Eun. I felt comfortable with those 4 individuals.. They were very innocent at this point of time. They didn't go through hell yet. I wanted to become their friends, my heart- probably already has.

"DUI!!!! (sister)" Wang Jung yelled and ran very fast towards me, he grabbed my hands.

"Dui.. is this a dream? You're finally awake? I 'm so sorry-" He looked like a heart broken little boy, I felt so bad.

"Look, don't be sorry, I ran into that mess knowing I'd get hurt, and I'm completely fine now!" I let go of his hands and started stretching, he softly giggled and a small smile plastered his smile.

'SOO-YA!" Wang Eun yelled, I didn't notice he was next to the 14th prince. In the distance, the 8th prince and 13th prince were making their way towards me too (taking quick steps, guess they didn't wanna be embarrassed by running)

"10th prince!" I smiled.

"Soo-ya? Are you okay now? You were unconscious for soooo long, I was bored too!" He complained, I just giggled and nodded. By now, Wook and Baek-Ah caught up.

"Soo-ya... is your head okay?" Wook looked quite worried, for some reason, I couldn't say anything and sulked. But, I knew I had to give him an answer so I nodded softly.

"Jung-ah gave you a hard time right? If you want, I can get revenge for you," Baek-Ah smirked.

"Hey!" Wang Jung yelled, shooting him a flustered look.

"From now on, don't even go towards danger, you were lucky this time- but who knows about next time?" Wook warned me. I know, I know it very well that next time I probably won't be lucky... I may as well have used all my luck this time.

"Ahh, I'll make sure to be extra careful from now on, thanks for worrying so much but I really am fine!" I tried to comfort their worried faces, they looked exhausted but to me.. it felt like I just woke up from a deep slumber.

"By the way.. What were you all doing here?" I questioned the group of boys surrounded around me.

"Oh- we were going to do our daily observation on you and then have some tea," Baek-Ah explained.

"Daily..?" They really checked up on me daily? I feel so happy hearing that.

"Yes! Daily! We took our precious time out of our precious day to visit you!" The 10th prince bragged, I gave him a pout then laughed.