Chapter 2

4/1/22

Journal entry #2
Today was different, I didn't see you hanging out with that girl, you seemed rather alone. Though at practice this morning that lonely energy changed to something more hyper and alive. But that was only when you saw Shimizu, do you like her or the other girl?. This hurts my head to think about though I wish the answer was clear. Tell me.,,do you love her dear?.
———————————-

Putting his journal back in his backpack the brunette focused his attention back on the board. The teacher was babbling on about why math was so important, something Haruki could really care less about. Good thing there was only 16 minutes of math class left, then it would be break period. " Haruki! Are you even paying attention?!" Mr. Yamuna asked making the boy look at him and roll his eyes " Sir I don't really give two fucks on what you have to say." Komi answered honestly; looking the teacher dead in his eyes. " Get out of my classroom if that's the attitude you want to have, you'll never be anything great with that mindset." Mr. Yamuna scolded the brunette till Haruki left out of the classroom completely.

Roaming around the hall was something Haruki liked to do when he got kicked out of class, he didn't really care if anyone saw him but today, today was different. Instead of roaming the halls he found a staircase and sat underneath it, putting his back against the ice cold wall taking in a deep breath he tried not to burst into tears.  He was never like this before, Komi knew he was losing himself, becoming the person he never wanted to be. All cause of what? A boy who will only see him as a best friend and nothing more than that. " I'm sorry I'm failing you dad...I know you'd expect better of me." Komi whispered to himself; his voice cracking as tears rolled down his face, quiet sobs filling the once completely silent area.

Journal entry #2