Chapter 3

Journal entry #3
I don't feel like doing a journal entry today.
——————————-

Komi tossed his journal on his bed and headed to the bathroom tiredly
Looking in the mirror, his eye bags were worse than before from all the crying he did  plus lack of sleep. He let out a sigh " Another day of unrequited love and hurt feelings." Komi spoke to himself unamused.
After getting himself ready for school he headed out of the door feeling the cold wind of early December nip at his skin as he walked to school,, getting to the school building he went to the gym for early practice noticing everyone was already there when entering. A lot of his teammates greeted Haruki but he of course ignored them or barely acknowledged them.
" What's your deal this morning man?" Konoha came up to the shorter who looked up " Fuck off. I'm not in the mood for bullshit..." Komi looked down " The fuck did I do?." Konoha asked grabbing one of Komi's hands in his own " This. This is what you do." Komi started snatching his hand away from his friends tears gathering at the corner of his eyes " It's not about what you did or didn't do. Why assume it's about you in the first place?" he added before looking up at his best friend once more " You're like everyone else, always assuming and making my feelings about yourself." Komi said bitterly- putting his bag down and walking off to practice leaving Konoha confused an kinda hurt

—————( In English study class)
Komi was completely dissociated from the world around him, holding back tears while staring down at his assignment phone buzzing in his pocket- multiple texts from the group chat asking if he was alright or teasing him about his situation. Haruki didn't feel like seeing those messages...not right now; not today. Lost in thought he didn't even realize the teacher standing over him looking at the empty paper " Komi, is there a reason you don't have anything written on your paper?." She asked him- gaining Komi's attention " I'm thinking on what to write." Was all Haruki said to her " Well you've been thinking for almost the whole class period... see me after class" she then said before walking back to the front of the class, sitting at her desk. He sighed putting his head down for the rest of the period till the bell rang.

——————-( After class)
" So I've noticed you haven't been doing good in your studies lately, Komi is it getting bad again?." She asked him in genuine concern having already known about his mental health issues " I'm fine." Komi responded " I'll do better" he added " Alright. I expect to see that improvement you're dismissed" and with that Haruki left the classroom deciding to skip the rest of his periods.

———( At home, after school)
Komi walked through the front door taking off his shoes only to see his mom standing at the stairway with anger painted all over her face " Come here now." His mom spoke coldly, Komi hesitantly walked over already knowing the school told her about him skipping. Once he made his way over to her she raised her hand and brought it back down slapping Komi across the face " The HELL is wrong with you?!? You think skipping is okay now?!" She yelled bringing her hand down to his face once more  " GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER OR I SWEAR TO GOD YOU'RE GETTING PUT OUT! You're dad would be so disappointed in you go to your room." She looked down at her son seeing the uncaring expression on his face, no tears no nothing... " I'm sorry I'll do better" he mumbled walking up stairs.
(Journal entry #3)
*621 words total🙌🏽