Chapter One (Sanji)

"SAAAAANJIIIIII I WANT FOOD, NOW!!!!!" Luffy says in a lazy but surprisingly loud voice calling out to me, who happens to be the one in the other room. Luffy is a dark raven-haired boy with large dark brown eyes and is unsurprisingly not well-groomed for the most part. He also always has a straw hat on with a red tie. Which has most definitely never been washed. Besides, Luffy looks like he has a fantastic voice that could make just about anyone sings along to any song he's singing, and that's why he's the band's lead singer.
I hear a loud bonk followed by ow. That must be beautiful Nami-swan is teaching Luffy a lesson. It's followed by Nami yelling at Luffy in her incredible voice, saying, "LUFFY, YOU KNOW SANJIS WRITING RIGHT NOW. LEAVE HIM ALONE AND BOTHER SOMEONE ELSE. WE NEED HIM TO CONCENTRATE SO WE CAN GET A WORLD TOUR. REMBER YOU DUMBASS!" Oh, Namis's voice is beautiful even when she's mad. Nami is a fiery redhead who could be up to ten guys if they made her angry enough. She's one of the most beautiful ladies ever to walk this Earth, making it easy to look straight past her money addiction. However, I like to say she's just good with money and that's why she's our manager and deals with financial problems. She's so beautiful and intelligent.
Before Luffy can get any more hurt, I walk out of my room and reassure the group by saying, "No need to worry, Nami- swan, I just finished writing a beautiful love song about you."
She looks over at me with a concerned look. "You need to stop writing love songs about me. The fans will start to think that Luffy has a crush on me instead of you, Sanji."
I look over at her in absolute disgust and rage (both emotions are not angled towards Nami but Luffy). "That's horrible. He doesn't deserve you..." I ramble on about how Luffy does not deserve Nami until I'm interrupted by some loud dumbass who just woke.
Zoro notices I'm done with my writing and decides to interrupt my rant. "Oi Chef! If your bit writing, get me some booze, would you?" Zoro asks. Well doesn't ask more of demands. Zoro is a stupid man with short stubby hair that is the color and grass and looks like it. He wears three gold earrings that symbolize the three drumsticks that he uses. If you missed that, he's the band's drummer who I just so happen to have a tiny crush on, but that doesn't mean I want to date him any more than I want to date Nami-swan. I want to date her a million times more than I want to date that mosshead. I find his abs attractive, that's all (and his earnings). He also never had to know about it.
"Stupid Mosshead, get it yourself, you lazy bum!" I yell at Zoro.
He looks back at me, confused. "Arent you the chef you the chef? You should get the booze." I am the chef, but that doesn't mean that that mosshead can boss me around.
"I'm the chef, not the Butler, for fuck sakes who do you think you are, the prince of Alabasta? Get the booze yourself." I yell back at Zoro. Gosh, he really gets on my nerves.
"Fine," Zoro says, finally giving up. Why'd he given up so quickly?
"Hey, Zoro, would you get me something to eat while in?" Luffy asks Zoro ask he gets up to walk to the kitchen.
"Sure, but it won't be anything great," Zoro says as he walks away. As he walks past me, our arms brush against each other. It might have been an accident, but it's enough to make me feel queasy. I go sit down right next to Chopper, the band's doctor. He's a brunette and wears a large red hat. He's a small kid who graduated college at the age of 15, and now some who he's joined our band because Luffy convinced him that he needed him because of the number of injuries he gets.
He turns to me and says, "Why do you always fight with Zoro?"
I respond, "Because he's an idiot."
Usopp, the band's guitarist, walks in and sits next to Luffy. He's got dark curly hair and a vast, unhumanly nose. He also gets super awful stage fright, but other than that, he's a great addition to the band.
Well, that completes our can't. Except for me, the bag is. Hi, I'm Sanji. I'm a neon blonde with bangs covering one of my eyes and one of my twirly eyebrows. I'm a great chef and a great songwriter, and that's how I earned the role of songwriter/chef in the band. I also might have lied about having a slight crush on Zoro because I don't think you write an entire love song about a slight crush, do you?

Thanks for reading! The other crew members will come later.