Chapter 2 (Zoro)

I wake up suddenly, not to my alarm or Luffy poking me because he wants me to drive to get him some breakfast. He doesn't ask anyone else because they won't do it, and he doesn't tell Sanji to make him breakfast because it takes too long, and Sanji usually likes to write in the mornings. So he doesn't want to be bothered; I would know. The one time of was up earlier, I walked into his and Usopp's room and asked (more like demanded) Sanji to make me some food, and then he preceded to kick me through a wall. I went to fight him back, but Nami stopped me before I could do any real damage.
    I look over to the twin-sized bed a few feet from mine to see Luffy still soundly sleeping. It's very odd for me to wake up before Luffy, who is up at the ass crack of dawn. I look out the window to ensure that I'm not going insane and find that it's still dark outside. How the fuck did I get up this early?
    I'm about to pull the covers back over myself and go back to the lovely great thing we call sleep when I suddenly hear the door open. I look towards the door and notice Sanji walking through it. What is he doing in here? Maybe he knew that both of us were asleep, and he wanted to get some blackmail on us. However, that's stupid because he wouldn't want blackmail on Luffy, just me, and he could have done that quickly without Luffy being asleep. So why was Sanji in here?
    He doesn't look surprised to see me awake, which is surprising all on its own. I try to ask why's in here, but the words don't come out, and I can't seem to move either. What the heck is going on? Sanji proceeds to walk toward me. With every step he takes, I become more and more confused. He then reaches my bed and crawls on it, putting his legs between my torso, and sitting on my lap. I blush madly from this. Sanji then cups my face and gives me a loving kiss.
    I now wake up to what seems like a great dream to Luffy, poking me no doubtable because he wants the taco bell breakfast deal.
"Zoro Zooooro ZOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Luffy "whispers" in my ear.
I open my eyes and give Luffy a death glare, but he doesn't seem to flinch. Not even one bit. Gosh, he's annoying.
"What?" I growl towards Luffy. As you can tell, I'm not a morning person, especially when I wake up from a good dream.
"Taco Bell has a good breakfast deal. I saw it on tv yesterday. It looks reeeaaallllyyy good, and I think you should take me to get it...and pay for it." Luffy answers trailing off at the end. What'd he even say? Whatever, all I know is he wants Taco Bell. I pull the covers off of myself and blankly look at the wall. Do I want to take Luffy? No. Do I have to? Also no. But will he hate me all day if I don't take him? Yes. Do you care? No, not really, but today is the day where we go find out if we're going on a world tour, and he'll be a mess if I didn't get him breakfast and we didn't get a tour; it's better to just take him.
I swing my legs over the bed and walk into the bathroom. I am leaving Luffy to get ready in the bedroom.
   I close the door as I turn towards the mirror. I have bed hair as usual. Gosh. Why'd Luffy had to wake me up so earlier? Even if it was a dream, I wanted it to last forever. Ever since the first week that Sanji moved in and joined the band, I've been attracted to him. It wasn't surprising that I was attracted to the opposite gender; I just had to be attracted to him of all people. As I got closer to him, I ended up falling for him, hard, harder than the girl in Teen Beach Movie did.
    It's better not to duel in the past too much, though. I learned that the hard way, so I put on deodorant and combed my hair. I'm wearing PJs and a shirt, but that doesn't matter. I'm just going through the drive-thru anyway. I excite the bathroom to see Luffy in his regular attire on a red button-up tank top and a pair of black cargo shorts with fluff at the bottom of them, and of course, his red straw hat on top.
    "You ready, Zoro?" Luffy eagerly asks, practically bouncing on his toes.
     "What does it look like, moron?" I question back.
      "It looks like your in a bad mood." He says without hesitating. Gosh, does he think before he says stuff?
      "Shut up and just get in the car," I respond as I walk out the door towards the front door. Luffy follows right behind me.
    I grab my keys and slip on my shoes, and I'm about to leave just as Nami stops me.
    "Going somewhere?" She asks, blocking my entrance to the door.
     "Yeah. Luffy wants Taco Bell, so unless you want to take him, then I suggest you move." I respond.
     "I'm not trying to stop you, and my precious money can't be spent on his food. That's what yours and Sanji's money is for. I just want to tell you that me, Usopp, and Sanji are going to the office to try and book ourselves another album so that we can go on the world tour. Bye now." She says as she walks to the kitchen.
    "Alright, bye," I say, but I know she doesn't hear me. I open the door, and Luffy stops me from leaving first and zooms past straight to the car. I walk out the door behind him and shut it as I go. I walk out towards the driveway to see Luffy pulling on the door handle. "Open the door, Zoro!!" Luffy yells towards me.
    "Ok. Ok. Just stop pulling on it. It's going to break!" I respond as I push the button that unlocks the door on my keys. He opens the door and hops right in, and I do the same. I pull out of the driveway, and we're off. I hope my wallet can take this.

Thank you so much for reading. ❤️
Here are their house's blueprints:

 ❤️Here are their house's blueprints: