Chapter 3 (Nami)

After I have my morning tea I'm ready to start my day. Today is the day we're going to get the record dealers to get our lasted album out for the people and then we're going to make the World Tour happen! Today is sure going to be stressful.

Before I can even go to the record dealers I have to make sure that the idiots are awake ,well they're not as idiotic as the other ones but that doesn't matter.

I kick open the door to Usopp and Sanji's shared room. I hope they're not sleeping it's so hard to wake up Sanji without him trying to kiss me. I walk through the door and to my delight both of them are awake. Sanji's sitting at his desk either writing a new song he came up with or writing a grocery list. Usopp is sitting cross cross on his bed running the new guitar he's been making.

"Get ready boys!" I yell at them to get their attention.

"Of course Nami-swan!!!! I'll be ready before you can say you love me five times!!!!" Sanji says turning around in his chair to look at me with hearts in his eyes. I look at him with disgust. I'm not into Sanji or males in general.

"Ok Nami ,but where are we going exactly?" Usopp asked. Gosh he's an idiot. Sanji looks over at me with a curious expression as well. See they're both idiots.

"What has Luffy been talking about doing the whole time we've been in a band?" I ask them. Maybe they'll understand what we're doing today this way.

"Ohhhhhh. The world tour." Both of them said in unison. They look at each other with a mix of shock and angry.

"Hey that's what I was going to say." They said again both in unison. They both stood up acting like they were going to fight. I look at them angrily. I think they can feel my emotions because they both turn to look at me and give me a sheepish smile. Sanji then pats Usopp's back and starts to life Usopp follows suit.

"We're leaving ten. Be ready or you'll being left behind." I say as I walk out the door closing it on my way out.

It's time to go wake up Chopper. I know for a fact when I mention the world tour for to the record dealer he's going to want me to take his doctor if I don't show him Chopper. Even then he'll think Chopper will be too young.

I sigh as I walk towards Choppers room. I open the door to see him still sound asleep in his bed. I don't mind waking up Chopper he wakes up with little to no fuss and never hits or try's to kiss me. Walking over to his bed I shake him a little and say Chopper it's time to get up. He opens his eyes and yawns stretching his arms over his head. He looks and me and asks "ok Nami. What are we doing today?"

"Well Chopper todays the day we are going to make the World Tour happen!" I respond with my eyes sparkling. Once he realized his eyes sparkled as well and he jumped out of bed.

"Oh my gosh today is the day!!!! I have to get ready!!! Uhhhh Nami could you you please get out it'd be embarrassing if I changed infront of you?" Chopper said exctiley as he got out of bed collecting the apporiate clothes for the record dealer.

"Already on my way. Be ready in ten minutes or your going to be left behind." I say exciting the door as Chopper gets ready. I walk to my room and into my bathroom to touch on some makeup before I go and add some jewelry to mini skirt and blazer I'm wearing. Got to look hot and smart like the girl boss I am! Ten minutes soon pass and I walk out into the living to meet all the boys.

"NAMI-SWAAAN YOU LOOK ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS RIGHT NOW!!!!!! I LOVE YOUR OUTFIT SO MUCH!!!!!! WILL YOU PLEASE MARRY ME RIGHT NOW!!!?!??!?! ❤️❤️❤️❤️🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰😘😘😘😘😘😘😘❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️!!!!!!!!!" Sanji says with literally heart popping out of his eyes. How the fuck does he even do that?