*:..。o○゚+*:;;:* *:..。o○゚○o。..:**:;;:*+゚○o。..:*

Hearing Eden suddenly put on a standby pose, Kouga was confused and asked while putting on a standby pose for fear of something happening. "What's the matter Eden?, I don't sense there's Cosmo near here"

"they don't seem to use Cosmo, but they're aura is pretty strong. Kouga you have to be careful, this doesn't seem like just anyone." Eden said with cynical eyes.

Hearing that Y/N wanted to come out of hiding, but before that she held her Polearm just in case for fear that they would attack her.

Y/N came out of hiding, Kouga who saw that looked at Y/N with a confused look, how could a girl like her appear in the middle of the forest like this? Is she lost?, Then Kouga asked. "Hey you girl over there! What are you doing in the middle of the forest like this?" Said Kouga while lowering his guard.

Eden who saw that also reprimanded him to stay alert even though it's a woman he can't be tricked, "Be careful kouga, look at them carrying a spear you can't lower your guard even though she's a woman" said Eden looking at the girl in front of him.

Y/N who saw the two men asked, "Are you a saint?" he said. Kouga and Eden who heard it just looked at each other confused. "That item over there, that item over there is where you keep your cloths, isn't it?" Say Y/N

Hearing this, Kouga and Eden were even more wary, because she had already knew about cloth and saints, of course she wanted something. Y/N even felt that they were just letting out a rough breath and saying "I'm sorry, I'm just passing through, you don't need to be tolerant" Y/N said

Eden who heard that still looked at him in disbelief, "what is the reason we have to believe in you?" Eden said with cynical eyes.

Y/N who heard that just furrowed her brow and said "You guys must still be wary since I'm holding this Polearm right?" She said while showing the Polearm she was carrying. Kouga who heard that looked at her confusedly and asked "Polearm?, what is that thing? I've never heard of it" he said.

"Polearm is the name for this weapon, it doesn't look like an ordinary spear because it is made with a special material called an artifact. That's why it looks different" explained Y/N. "But if you still don't believe me.." Y/N said then threw her Polearm and the Polearm stuck to one of the trees there.

"Do you guys believe it? I'm just here for peace because I'm in a bad mood. Besides, shouldn't you saints be near Athena?" Y/N asked.

"Emm.. we just want to wander, after all Athena also gave freedom to other Saints except Gold Saints" said Kouga. Hearing the gold saint's words reminded her of the incident in the forest of her home that made her grit her teeth.

"Besides, why are you here, em..." said Eden, who seemed tired of being ignored. "You can call me whatever you want, and I still can't believe you, and I'm here because I lost my home," Y/N said.

"Have you finished the question-and-answer session?, Then I'll excuse myself because my intention was to just ride through" Y/N said walking to pick up her Polearm.

Suddenly, a sound came from the bushes, the curious Kouga approached the bushes but suddenly Y/N felt a negative energy that seemed to belong to an evil spirit. Y/N had time to shout to warn Kouga, but the creature had already come out and attacked Kouga.

Eden who saw that immediately launched his attack and the spirit was bounced towards the tree which made the tree there too fall. Eden also approached Kouga who had been scratched by the evil spirit.

But it didn't end here, the evil spirit attacked the two of them again. A few minutes had passed, they began to struggle against the creatures that had been ineffective with their attacks.

Y/N who saw that started to intervene because all this time she was just watching because she was lazy, but because she still had a conscience she helped them.

Y/N began to attack the spirit with her Polearm, she slammed the spirit into the ground and cast a spell. The creature became fragments of light and eventually left behind a negative energy that made it unable to calm down.

Y/N also purified the energy and let the energy together with the creature calm down. After that she went to check on the condition of the two men who had not given their names themselves.

Their condition wasn't too bad, there were only a few scratches and scrapes, they also looked exhausted from fighting the spirit. Of course destroying a spirit was not arbitrary, therefore the two of them could not destroy the spirit even though they had attacked at all costs.

"Poor youu.. must be sick and tired right?" Y/N said with a mocking smile. Kouga just looked at her with a lazy look and replied "Why did you just help us earlier?, Emo girl." he said.

"Eh emo?" Confused Y/N. "You said we could call you anything?, So I called you emo girl because you look very depressed and have no purpose in life" he teased.

"Tch, you haven't told your name yourself? You want me to call you chili hair?" mock her. "Oi! What is that nickname! My name is Kouga! And I'm not chili hair!" Kouga replied that he didn't accept it.

"Even though you have told me your name but I will still call you chili hair" Y/N mocked. Then Y/N looked at Eden who had been listening "then who are you?, Your hair looks white.. are you old?" Y/N taunts.

"My name is Eden. And don't call me by that nickname." Eden said. "Sorry but I refuse! I'll call you old geezer! So we're even~"

"It's up to you.. Besides, you don't have any intention to help treat our wounds?" Eden said. "Hehehe~ sorry, so where's the bandage?" Y/N asked. "It's in my small bag" Eden replied.

Y/N went to get the bandage, after she got the things she wanted she immediately went to the person who couldn't be said to be her friend "Kouga how does the wound feel?" Y/N asked.

Kouga just stared at him blankly and replied, "Of course it hurts! a wound is called a wound of a reason!, so it gonna hurt!" He said, Y/N just deadpan and replied, "That's not what I meant!, I mean do you feel a strange feeling with the wound?" Ask Y/N

"The wound is a bit hot.. it's strange with the wounds I've had.. like a burn!" He replied "hemm.. that means your wound has been infected with the negative energy.. Kouga please shut up! It won't hurt" Y/N said. Kouga who heard her words just looked at her confused but he still obeyed.

Then Y/N closed her eyes and her hands did the Pyo pose. Then there is a circle with the symbol of a stick wrapped around a snake that gives off a white light. Kouga panicked because he was afraid that this lonely woman would do something dangerous to him.

"O-oi! What are you doing!?" Said Kouga. Y/N ignored him and continued to do what she was doing. Then after doing that kind of technique, the circle with the symbol disappeared. Then she walked over to Kouga.

"hmm? Does it feel better?" Y/N asked. Kouga who heard that immediately checked his body which suddenly felt the pain had subsided. "W-wait.. how can that be..? Are you a magician?, No wonder you can beat that creature."

"Oh yeah I haven't told you yet. I'm an Exorcist, the creature you guys fought earlier was a spirit. So that's the reason why you couldn't beat it even though you've reached the limit. Even though it's low class and you're already overwhelmed Fufufu~"she sneered .

"Hey! We're not any of that exorcist thingy and that's only natural!" Said Kouga. "Alright~, the rest you can treat yourself right? Then I will continue to treat this old geezer."

"I'm not an old geezer." Eden said lazily "whatever~ then prepare yourself".

___

-

--

T B C