4: Death, Death of one not so important.

A/N-[Sort of changed Option C

But Congrats people who
chose/guessed option C! ]

" Seriously.. Childe? Here i thought we were getting along. " He scoffed, Annoyance in his tone as he clenched his fist.

" We were, Until you suddenly did that to Hikaru. "(Y/n) spoke, Her tone laced with venom.

" Do you have a death wish.. Did you seriously want to die? If it wasn't for me you would most certainly not be breathing right now and then! " Scaramouche Exclaimed, Enraged.

(Y/n) froze, Freezing in place as she bit her lip. Staying quiet as she stood in place.

" Huh, You're quiet now? You cant apologize now that you've irritated me. "He spoke in response to her silence.

" But then again.. Take off that stupid orange's poster. Maybe I'll forgive you. "Scaramouche spoke, Crossing his arms.

Y/n then let out a sigh, Approaching the poster.
" Actually, I've changed my mind. I will rip it off. " Informed Scaramouche, Ripping off the poster in seconds.

The purple glow in his eyes slowly began to fade away.

-

After that incident none of them had spoken to eachother. However, Scaramouche seemed to glance at her everytime she held a knife.

It was.. Sort of creepy really.

Scaramouche wore a loose red sweater, Laying on the couch his back rested. He hummed a tune as he clicked on his phone." Hey, (N/n). Do you have anyone or anything you hate? " Questioned Scaramouche. He seemed to be in a good mood today.

(Y/n) flinched in suprise. " Well, I've got this annoying boss on my new job, His name is David Jones or something, He's a total creep but he pays alot. " Informed (Y/n), Tilting her head back as she made pancakes.

" Mm, So you hate him then? " He then questioned, Curiousity in his tone.
" I guess you could say so" She spoke in response. Scaramouche smiled with mischievous intent. His eyes sparkling with mischief.

He opened a mysterious website, The opening screen showed three buttons.
Excitedly, He clicked play and typed out the man's name. " Mind if i use your credit card? " Questioned Scara. " Not really. Just dont spend over Ten thousand yen okay? " Spoke (Y/n). Actually, She did mind. but she didn't want to ruin his mood.

He smiled, Clicking on confirm a bunch of other buttons appeared. His gaze was fixated on the most expensive one, It was exactly 10,000 yen.
Wasn't that perfect? Too perfect.

He clicked on the button, A short blurry custcene appeared on his screen. A man, Falling off a Thirteen floor hotel. It was quick, Bit not that quick for him to not be able to watch the scene. " Are you planning something? " Questioned (Y/n) anxiously.

" Mm, Nope. Also, Check the news later
for me. " Requested Scaramouche with a smile.
He had found of a weird website that kills a few days ago.

" I got a night shift today though? "

" You wont be having one. "

-

(Y/n) received a notification about her shift being cancelled, Shortly after the television turned on by itself.

" CEO David Jones fell off a Thirteen floor building. There were about five witnesses but none of them has confirmed wether it was suicide or murder. "

" No bullets were found on his body and the wind is surely not strong enough to push him off the window of the Thirteenth floor. "

" Special Detective Shikanoin Heizou is currently investigating this abnormal case. Please contact our number if you know any information, Even the slightest information can prove useful. "

" What the hell? " (Y/n) cussed out loud.
" Scaramouche, Do you have anything to do with this!? " Yelled (Y/n) with Question.

Scaramouche shook his head. " Hm? No? Why would i care about a stinky old man. " Spoke Scaramouche as he held a dirty knife, Washing it thoroughly.

Oh, He definitely has something to do with this.
" I swear- "

" I told you i have nothing to do with this. And, I apologize for the situation before, Im sure you remember. Anyway, Why dont we watch a movie? " Questioned Scaramouche, Changing the whole entire situation and subject.

(Y/n) simply could not deny. " Fine. "
Scaramouche smiled in delight, Stepping closer to her, He layed his head on her lap.

"I heard about lord of the rings.. "

" Are you gonna tell me about David- "

Scaramouche whined " Shut up, Or I'll make you shut up. Do let me enjoy a moment with you for once, My sweet. " Spoke Scaramouche with irritation. How irritating his darling was getting.

·«---.°· ·.°---»·

A/N:Yes im back to updating this fanfic! There's currently no electricity but im using data right now. I apologize for the long wait-
But, I'll try and post faster again well when the electricity is back :')