5: Unlucky Encounter, Chaos begins.

" Lumine! I dont think we should have trusted Heizou with this knowledge

" Lumine! I dont think we should have trusted Heizou with this knowledge. " Paimon informed, Showing that she has no trust on Heizou.

" Isin't quite to late to regret? Plus, we are making progress on this quest. " Spoke Heizou in response to Paimon's distrust in him.

" Our only progress is that Scaramouche is in this world! " Yelled Paimon, Stomping her feet in the air.

" Can't we just tell those so called police about Scaramouche being the culprit? " Questioned Lumine as they walked. " Im afraid that wouldn't work, Traveler. I believe the police wont believe anything without solid evidence. " Informed Heizou. Listening to this, A frown formed on Paimon's face.

" How exactly are we going to get evidence of his crime? " Questioned Lumine, Curious and Confused.

“ Simple. ”

" We will just have to lure the lion out of it's den. " Informed Heizou with a smile.

(Y/n) and Scaramouche took their seats in the restaurant. A waiter approached them. “ Hello! Heres the menu, Please take your time
to order. ” Spoke the waiter cheerfully.

“ Ah, I'll have two of these and one of this. ” Spoke (Y/n), Pointing at the options on the menu.

“ Alright, Two steaks and one Chocolate ice cream? ” Questioned the waiter. “ Make the Chocolate ice cream two. ” Spoke Scaramouche, Gazing at the wall. “ Alright. If that is all, I'll get to your order. ” Spoke the waiter, Informing the two before walking off.

“ You look out of it today. ” (Y/n) pointed out.
“ Im just staring at a bunch of ugly people. And Those old men sure stare at you alot. ” Spoke Scaramouche with annoyance laced in his tone

“ Excuse me, You haven't happened to see a short blunette haired man with a rather weird haircut, have you? ” Someone suddenly questioned to the same waiter who had just finished talking with the two. Scaramouche then flinched as he heard this.

“ Oh, I think i had just served someone
like that. Has he gone missing?  ” Questioned The waiter, Informing the man of Scaramouche.

Scaramouche clenched his fist tightly, Glaring daggers at the waiter. This man surely did want to get himself killed, huh? “ (Y/n). Get inside the bathroom, No leave. ” Scaramouche ordered,
(Y/n) shifted from her position as she heard this but she did not stand up. “ Im not gonna kill anyone so go. ” Spoke Scaramouche, Pointing at the exit.

(Y/n) quickly rushed outside the restaurant, Leaving Scaramouche and some unimportant stuff behind, Well they were pretty important..

The pink haired narrowed his eyes, Stopping the moment his eyes landed on a blunette. “ Thank you for your help. ” Spoke The Blonde next to The Pink haired male, Thanking the waiter.

“ Would you like to take this topic outside? ”  Questioned the pink haired male with a smile showing mischievous intent.

“ I'd rather to take it to hell, Moron. ” Spoke the blunette, Sending a swift punch at The pink haired male, Which was easily blocked by the man. “ Heizou! Be careful. ” Spoke Lumine and Paimon in sync, Rushing towards the two as everyone in the restaurant panicked.

“ You'll get arrested! ” Paimon exclaimed as she watched the situation. “ Traveler dont just stand there!!!! ” Paimon turned to Lumine, Yelling at her.

The lights broke, Candle's lit and everyone except them had left in fear.

The blunette took a fork in his hands, Attempting to stab the detective, The detective dodges. Swiftly, The blunette moves to kick the detective in the stomach, or to leave a vital hit.

The detective held the blunette's foot.
The door burst open, Revealing (Y/n). “ Scara. If you don't tell me what the hell's going on right now— ” She paused and stared at Heizou, Paimon and Lumine.  “ Shit. ” She cussed.

Scaramouche roughly pushed down the detective, Then stomping his way over to (Y/n).
“ I told you we shouldn't have ate out! I also told you to leave. I swear you dont listen to me you — ” Spoke Scaramouche, Enraged.

“ Hey dont kill the poor woman! ” Exclaimed the floating child. “ Kill? I wont kill her but I'll seriously make you into barbecue. ” Informed Scaramouche, Threathening the floating companion of the traveler.

“ You've already killed or assaulted more than one innocent person! ” Yelled paimon, Ignoring his threat. “ How bold of you. Mmh, They weren't even the least bit innocent. Im sure you aren't innocent too. ” Scaramouche Commented, Making the floating child pause.

“ Who is she? ” Questioned Heizou, Changing the subject. Rubbing his head, he slowly stood up.

Scaramouche's eye's glew bright purple, Gripping (Y/n)'s wrist, Sparks of lightning were glowing around them.  “ Dont you fucking dare lay your dirty hands on my darling. ” Spoke Scaramouche, Venom laced in his tone as he spoke with feelings of rage .

Heizou, Covered his eyes as strong wind blew his way, The lightning slolwy becoming more louder each second.

The lightning expanded to the whole restaurant, Ready to burst a huge blow of lightning, Enough to kill one. “ Take cover! ” Yelled Lumine, Dragging Heizou and Paimon under a nearby table.

“ Hey, You! Woman over there. ” Paimon called out, Catching (Y/n)'s attention.
“ Make him stop! ” Yelled paimon, Ready to beg.

“ If you move.. I wont hesitate to kill you, Sweetheart. ” Spoke Scaramouche, Threathening his own love.

“ Hey! Dont listen to hi— ”  Lumine covered Paimon's mouth. “ She's a normal human, We cant let her die to save us paimon. ” Whispered Lumine. “ Heizou are you alright? ” Lumine then questioned.  “ A little cramped under
here.. ” Spoke Heizou, His tone already showing how uncomfortable he is.

The lightning burst throughout the whole restaurant, Exploding. The walls turned into nothing but ashes and most of the tables had broken glass on it, Showing everything has been broken.

“ Heizou! Have you seen them? ” Questioned Paimon, Painting.

“....”

They're gone. ”

© Aerithorakatchiko

A/n: I thought I'd make
their appearance in later
chapters but i have more
things planned for them.
If its going too fast, I apologize-