3

Jisung continued to eat but was a little uncomfortable with the position so he turned his whole body around in order to face the table but this move caused Jisung's ass to brush up againts Minho's member.

"Hmm..." Minho let out a silent groan.

Jisung was not well aware of what he did to Minho and kept on twisting himself around just to find the right and confortable position.

Every time Jisung would move, his butt would always brush up againts Minho and it would cause Minho to let out several silent groans.

"Hmm...Seriously, Jisung, if you don't stop moving, I will literally fuck you on this table,"

This statement gave Jisung an idea.

Jisung kept on moving and moving and he felt Minho's member on him everytime he moved.

Woah what the fuck it felt big.

Minho was trying to control himself from having a hard on but Jisung was making it so much harder to not have a hard on.

His body was enough to just turn someone on. His waist and his legs. God it was turning Minho on big time.

"Jisung,"

"Fine...I'll stop now," Jisung stopped his actions and just continued eating.

When he finished eating, he rested his back onto Minho and turned his head to where Minho's neck was.

Minho's breath hitched when he felt Jisung breathe on his neck.

Minho's hand traveled to Jisung's waist, circling his hands on them.

"Your body, is so beautiful," Minho complimented Jisung. This compliment made him blush hard.

"Hey...I'm sober now," Jisung said.

"Is that so? Time to remember my name, then,"

"What the fuck...My head is so blank, I can't remember anything. Can't you make an exception?" Jisung pouted, trying to bribe Minho with his cuteness.

"For a cute person like you, you are so needy for sex," Minho chuckled. "Try harder, Jisung,"

Jisung thought harder, trying to remember everything that happened last night.

"What I only remember is...I got drunk with my friends...went to you...then woke up with you cuddling me," Jisung said. That was all he remembered?

"Hmm. That was all? Try harder,"

"Park? Kim? Lee?"

"Hm,"

"LEE?!? Okay, okay. Lee..."

Trying to think hard, Jisung suddenly moved his whole body, causing his butt to brush up against Minho's about to be hard member.

"Jisung...Think harder,"

"Lee...The only Lee persons I know are Lee Felix, my best friend, and Lee Minho, a very random name that popped in my head,"

"Hmm, good job," Minho praised Jisung, turning Jisung around so that he could face him.

"Wait, Lee Minho??!?? A hot daddy, can cook, a gentleman, and asks for consent. Very husband material," Jisung praised Minho aswell.

"Wait, does that mean..."

"Are you really sober now? I don't want you regretting this, Jisung," Minho wanted the consent from Jisung's right mind, not his drunk mind.

"Yup! Super sober and super awake,"

Minho nodded. Still hesitant but Jisung was waiting for this. And it was wrong to break a deal.

Minho stood up from his seat, lifting Jisung with him. Grasping on Jisung's ass so that he won't fall. But he grasped them too hard making Jisung moan silently.

"Mhmm..."

"Excited, are we?" Jisung nodded. "Hm,"