5

"Aftercare, I see,"

Jisung wrapped his left arm around Minho's nape, face getting closer to Minho's. Minho stopped his movements, awaiting for the person in his arms to make a move.

Few moments later, he felt soft lips on his. It was only a peck but it felt longer than that for both people.

"Let's get cleaned up before a round two happens here," Both chuckled and Minho once again started moving. "I could go for a second round," both laughed at the statement. They both wanted a second round.

He sat Jisung down on the bathroom counter as he went ahead to the bathtub to open the tap, setting it to the right temperature.

"You look so hot right now," Jisung said, trying to get a round two. But he failed, miserably.

"Nice try, darling. But I have work later and I know a second round will just lead to another," Jisung whined at the answer. "After I come back from work, okay?" Minho smiled at the latter.

"Wait, what do you mean?" Jisung asked. "I'm still gonna be here later? I thought this was just gonna be a one night stand?"

"You thought wrong, darling. I'm your husband now," Minho smiled and turned off the tap. He picked the younger up and put him down gently on the tub.

"What do you mean husband?"

"You called me husband material two times so might as well be your husband if I'm "very husband material"," Minho lavished the younger with liquid soap, rubbing his hands all over.

"Husbang as in marriage-husband or as in fuck buddy husband?" Jisung liked the older very much but he thought this was going too fast.

"Pick whatever you want. Do you want to be my wife or my fuck buddy?" Minho continued to rub bubbles around Jisung's upper body.

"I—I don't know..." Jisung looked down at Minho's hand who is currently traveling downwards his body.

"I want to be your wife but this all feels too fast. But I also don't want to be just your fuck buddy..."

"Then we'll take it slowly. I'll court you and we'll go through a talking stage first. Then I'll ask you to be my boyfriend then I'll propose to you, want that?" Minho asked and Jisung eagerly nodded at the idea.

"I'd like that very much," Jisung smiled as he went up and kissed Minho on the lips, but longer this time. It was soft and sweet. You could even say it was full of love but how could you? They haven't known each other very much yet.

Both pulled away and Minho continued to bathr Jisung. Once he had finished, he set Jisung down on the bathroom counter as he washed himself up too.

End. hehehhe