4

‼️🔞‼️🔞‼️ [ i actually don't know how to write smut so this may be crappy hehe ]

Minho entered the bedroom, Jisung still in his arms.

He layed Jisung down carefully, hands traveling down Jisung's body as he lays him down.

Those touches gave Jisung a funny feeling, causing him to giggle.

"Do you want it rough or not?" Minho asked.

"Rough, of course." Jisung answered confidently as if he could handle it.

Minho's hand entered Jisung's shirt, going up to his nipples. Fingers tracing every inch of his body as they travel up.

"Mhmm..." Jisung lets out soft but sinful hums.

Minho pinched Jisung's left nipple causing Jisung to let out a sudden loud moan.

"Hnngg..."

"You're upper body is so sensitive." Minho then pinched Jisung's right nipple as he said 'sensitive' causing Jisung to moan hard.

Jisung's moans are really turning Minho on. They sound heavenly, as he may say.

Minho smiled at the view.

He then took off his shirt and shorts, leaving his boxers intact. He also took off Jisung's clothing, still leaving his boxers on.

Jisung's eyes widened at how toned Minho's body was. Abs, biceps, muscles and all.

Minho bent down, lips automatically going to Jisung's chest. Kissing, sucking and licking every inch of Jisung's chest. Traveling up then going down. Leaving unnoticable marks on him.

Minho's lips reached Jisung's sensitive nipples. Kissing and sucking on the left one while his other hand went on Jisung's right nipple and was playing with it.

Jisung was enjoying the pleasure he was getting.

"Hnngg...M—Min..."

Minho's lips went up, going past Jisung's collarbone, his neck, then his lips.

"I am allowed to kiss you, am I?" Minho asked before continuing his actions.

"Sure." Jisung smiled. Minho then connected their lips. Jisung circled his hands on Minho's nape, deepening the kiss. As the atmosphere got hotter, so did the kiss.

Minho pinched one of Jisung's nipple once again, causing him to moan and open his mouth, giving Minho the entrance he wanted.

Minho's tongue entering Jisung's wet cavern, exploring every part of it.

"Mmm..." Both of them hummed into the kiss.

Minho was the first to break away from the kiss.

"Min..."

Min. Cute.

"I—I'm a v—virgin..." Jisung was embarrassed to say it but he needed to. Minho was surprised.

"Do you want to continue, Jisung? I am going to divirginize you right now." Minho said.

"What's wrong with you being my first?" Jisung smiled then pulled Minho into another kiss.

The kiss went on for almost three minutes but both broke away because they needed to catch their breaths.

Minho took off Jisung's boxers, revealing Jisung's full body. Jisung tried to hide his lower body but Minho pushed his arms away.

"Pretty little boy." Jisung blushed at the compliment recieved.

Minho's hands retreated from Jisung's chest, making Jisung whine from the lost of contact.

Minho reached on his bedside table, opening the middle drawer and taking out a bottle of lube and a condom. He opened it and squirted some lube on his fingers.

"How do y— Mhmm..." Jisung's words was cut off by Minho playing with Jisung's rim.

"Someone's excited. This'll hurt a bit but It'll tone down once you get used to it, okay?" Minho assured Jisung, he then inserted one finger inside Jisung.

"A—Ahh...Hyung..." Jisung felt the mix of pain and pleasure. Minho knew it hurted based by Jisung's expressions so he didn't move it yet.

Once Jisung was letting out pleasured moans, he started to move his fingers.

"I—Insert m—more...Mhm—Hnngg..." Minho added another finger and started to pick up the pace.

"Hmm, so tight. You're only taking my fingers, I don't know what'll happen to you once we get to the exciting part." Minho said. This made Jisung more excited. The thought of him about to be ruined by Minho was turning him on.

(papunta palang tayo sa exciting part ㅠㅠ)

Minho started to scissor Jisung. Him curling his fingers and moving it to a certain angle made Jisung moan hard.

"I—U—Ugh...Hnnggg..." Jisung moaned.

"What was that? I need words, baby."Minho said, spreading his two fingers apart inside Jisung, making Jisung's back arch from the pleasure he's receiving.

"I—I'm c—cumming...Hnng..."

Before Jisung could reach his climax, Minho took out his fingers and reached for the condom.

Jisung was about to whine from the loss of contact but was shocked when Minho took of his boxers.

"Woah, what the fuck.."

"On all fours, ass up in the air." Minho ordered in which Jisung quickly complied, getting on all fours and putting his ass up the air. It was embarrassing but he needed to do it in order to get laid.

Minho opened the packet and put the condom on himself. Stroking it and adding lube unto his condomed dick.

Minho positioned himself infront of Jisung's ass. He then pushed 'it' inside slowly.

"A—Ah...I—It h—hur...hurts..." Jisung said. Minho slowly entered Jisung, beinf careful and trying to not ram his dick inside Jisung.

Once Jisung got used to the feeling and started to moan beautifully, Minho moved.

Jisung let out hard and heavenly but sinful moans.

Minho started to pick up the pace. His groans pairing with Jisung's moans. All that was heard in the room was skin slapping and their moans.

"M—Min...I—I'm cumming..." Jisung said in between his moans.

"Me too." Minho said, thrusting in an inhuman pace. After a few more thrusts, Jisung came on his stomach, Minho cumming inside the condom afterwards.

Minho pulled out, taking the condom off and throwing it away on the tradh can beside his bed. Jisung plopped down on the bed, face towards the ceiling.

"That was the best sex I've ever had in my life." Minho chuckled as the slight exaggeration. "Laugh all you want but I'm telling the truth. I feel like I won't be able to walk for days."

Minho stood up infront of Jisung.

"Come here and let's clean you up." He said as he picked up Jisung bridal style and went towards the bathroom.

"Aftercare, I see."