PottersFanFest | Writing Challenge

Happy International Harry Potter Day! Throughout this week and more so, this month, we will bring you a set of magical activities to relive the excitement that the franchise has brought to us!

Let's start a quick writing challenge. So far, we have seen many amazing stories about the characters from the franchise, but the Potterverse is more than that, the charms, the objects, the world-building, the places...

 So far, we have seen many amazing stories about the characters from the franchise, but the Potterverse is more than that, the charms, the objects, the world-building, the places

Quidditch games, The Knight Bus, Daily Prophet or the Time-Turner or even more, those things that make us more fascinated about the Wizarding World. With that being said, in this challenge we want to put a spotlight on what makes the Wizarding World so special to you but this time, not about characters!

Wizards, grab your magical quill and create an entry to surprise us.

Prompt

Write a 100-word story about a thing/place/object that makes the Wizarding World special to you. The entries have to be mainly focused on anything from the Potterverse except from an existing character.

Rules and Guidelines

▸Wordcount: 100 words.

▸Deadline for submission is 23:59 GMT May 14, 2022.

▸We only accept English entries.

▸Mature content is accepted but must adhere to Wattpad Content Guidelines.

▸One entry per participation,

▸Submission via the comment section.

▸You can post the entry using this format:

The Chosen Thing:

Your Entry:

Prizes

Our favorite entries will get a shoutout from us

Disclaimers:

Please note, this contest and its rules are the creation of a team of Ambassadors (volunteers) and is in no way affiliated with Wattpad or its staff. Judging of said contest is entirely run by its creators and is not the responsibility of Wattpad or its staff. We reserve the right to refuse entries to this contest, that we feel do not meet the required criteria, that are unsuitable, or potentially triggering. We are not obliged to give any feedback relating to entries, and any given is at our discretion. Please note that the decision of the judges is final, and that abusive language or behaviour directed at the Ambassadors, the profile, or the judges, will not be tolerated.