Chapter 1

I'm currently working on one of the biggest company in korea as a bodyguard.I was labeled as a beta so it wasn't though for me to find a work.My boss is a dominant alpha even though I can't smell his pheromones I can feel the pressure from him.

"Oppa get up it's 8 am already you might be late on your work" -this is my younger sister Ha-joon she's an omega but there's no problem since she's been marked by her mate already. "Ugh....I don't want to see that jerks face again. He's been with so many omega's he doesn't care if it's a girl or a boy as long as he feels good and I always end up cleaning his mess... I'm a bodyguard not a servant of him."

I lived in myeong-dong and it's not that far to seoul, my only problem is the passengers.It's not that easy to take tickets and it's also expensive so I need to save money for my daily expenses.Wish me luck to survive from this hell."Good morning boss sorry I overslept...again..." I can't tell him I did it on purpose because I don't want to see his face."I give you your full salary every month and if you keep being late I won't hesitate to give you your last salary and fire you." Even if I hate him I can't change the fact that I'm scared of him everytime he gets mad, and because of it I can feel some of his pheromones.

"Ahh isn't that dong-hyun hyung. Dong-hyun hyung!~" - this is Sung-Ho Choi he's a co-worker of mine he's also a dominant alpha like my boss.He once confessed to me but I reject him because I'm a beta, I won't lie I did have a feelings for him but I was scared people might judge him so prefer being the one hurt than him being judged by the society."Hyung do you want to eat lunch together.I heard there was a new opened cafe~".I can't say no with that puppy face of him."Sure thing I also want to try their coffee there." By the time we enter the I didn't expect to see a familiar face....

---------------------------------------------------------

"Uhh it's been a while doyun..*I don't know how to face him after I left him*" - Doyun is my ex boyfriend and he's an omega.I tried to leave him because I felt like I couldn't satisfy him on his heat cycle.Doyun never treated me like I was a different kind, instead he treated me equally and loved me with all his heart.Our relationship was well and nice but when I heard the rumors about doyun liking a beta that hurt me because I don't want people to judge him.But when I discussed this with doyun he didn't mind it he said no one can ever change his feelings towards me.

I felt pity for him because I can't do a thing with that rumor.One day I made up my mind that I would end my relationship with him."Hyung please don't leave me... let's just move to another house just please don't leave me...I love you I can't live without you." I left him without hesitation.I locked up myself inside my room I made my family worried about me but I got angry instead because they can never feel what I felt.All of them are omega's and alpha I'm the only beta in our family so I live on my own but my younger sister followed me and choose to live with me.

"Mm it's been a while hyung.Are you doing well?" The atmosphere is really uncomfortable for me."I'm currently working as a bodyguard to Mr. Park." Hahaha....this atmosphere is killing me!! " Dong-hyun hyung do you know each other?" Oh shi- I can't tell him doyun is my ex boyfriend."By any chance are you hyung's new lover?" Ackkk what kind of question is that doyun! I already rejected him but he keeps on clinging onto me. "Not yet but soon I'll become his lover~" With that smirk on his face I knew his up to something.I need to stop him before he makes trouble."Sung-Ho that's enough we're here to try their menu not to pick a fight." I don't know why I got mad but I better control it.