Chapter 2 - A night with Mr. Park

"Oppa do you want to go with us, our team is planning to drink together." It's been a while since I had a sip of beer maybe it's not a bad idea to drink once right."Sure, what time do we need to meet."Exactly after work at 8 pm looking forward to see you later then." I hope Ye-jun won't invite the boss since they're cousins it's easy for her to convince him. - Ye - jun she is Mr. Park's cousin of course you should expect she's an alpha since all of the members of their family are alpha's but ye-jun is different form Mr. Park since she's a recessive one."This is the place she meant right.." I better stop thinking I'm here to let my rants out by drinking."Oppa! Here!" That's a relief that asshole isn't here.

By the time I sat beside ye-jun Mr. Park came. "Ye-jun! You should've told me that he would come."I'm sorry oppa I knew if I told you he would come you wouldn't come.." This is troublesome, I will restrain myself from alcohol it would be a big deal of I got drunk.Dong-hyun once got so drunk when he was drinking with Sung-Ho.He have bad drunk habits, and that made it hard for Sung-Ho to control his horniness.It seems that Mr. Park can control his alcohol tolerance."Dong-hyun you should drink more."Ahahaha...why the hell do I need to suffer from this hell!"I know it's dangerous to drink more but I can't deny them so I had no choice but to drink it.As I drank the glass of alcohol I felt hot and can't think straight I feel like I'm going to pass out soon."Mmm...I..I wanna...take a nap.." As I close my eyes I can't here any of them talking anymore.

"Oppa can you take care of Dong-hyun oppa for me?-"I can't say no since he's also my bodyguard if anything happens to him I'll be the one to be blame.." Hyun-woo carried Dong-hyun to his car."If he was an omega it would be a troublesome with that attractive face of his." Hyun-woo drove his car and went to a motel, as they enter inside people can't take their eyes off them.Dong-hyung started to regained his conciousness but he still feel a little dizzy.Dong-hyun kept his eyes closed till they reached their room."M-mr. Park?-" he put him in bed gently to make sure he won't wake up.Due to dizziness dong-hyun fell asleep again."Mm..this ceiling...this isn't my apartment."You're finally awake, you know I had a hard time because of you."what the hell just happened last night..."I instantly get my clothes and ran out as fast as I could."Ahhhh!! This is so embarrassing among all why the president.."

I head home and clear up my mind.As I enter the president's office he was so mad, I come up with possibilities why he is mad.First possibility is because I ran away this morning without saying a thing to him second is because I was so drunk that I can't walk and caused him trouble.The atmosphere within the room is choking me.I immediately avoided eye contact with him. "Dong-hyun."Uh-yes Mr. Park??"Never mind please do your work as usual."Yes sir." The same things happened day after da.He seemed weird these past few days.Ahh don't mind it maybe I'm just overthinking things...