10

Lying on the ground, I was out of breath, pushing into my pocket to find my phone.

My entire face was hurting and my head as well. I was alone in the grass, crying with what just happened.

I found Naomi's phone number but instead of calling her, I just sent her my location, hoping she'd come.

I heard my phone as she texted me immediately but I just laid in the grass, crying until I heard the sound of apparition.

"Sabrina!"

She was by my side in a second, running a hand to the nape of my neck, lifting my head just a little and I whimpered at the pain.

"Oh my god... what— what happened?!"

"I'm sorry." I cried, wrapping my fingers around her wrist as she sat there, my head in her lap. "It hurts so much."

I brought a hand up to my head and Naomi placed her hand on mine while finding her phone with the other.

"Please don't call them." I cried. "Please don't. I'm okay. I'll get up... I'm okay."

"Shhh." Omi brushed her fingers through my hair, trying to soothe my panicking as she scrolled through her contact list.

I knew she was calling my dad and I knew I couldn't stop her.

"Omi..." I whined, reaching up to brush my fingers against her jaw. "...I'm begging you. Please—"

"Mr Weasley. Hi, I'm sorry if I'm disturbing you. I know you're probably at work, but it's Sabrina."

"Where are you?" I could hear my dad's faint voice ask immediately, knowing something was wrong.

"By that old playground near Profess— Marco's home. She's hurt. I don't know what—" Naomi was ranting and stopped to take a deep breath but then she broke into tears.

I heard dad say something and then the line ended.

"You always do this." Naomi cried, hugging me close. "You scare me, Breena. Stop doing that."

She pressed a kiss to my forehead, and not even a second later, the sound of apparition filled the air again.

"What happened?!" My dad was impatient, rushing towards us.

"I don't know." Naomi cried. "She sent me her location and she was just here."

"Sabrina, look at me." Dad was crouched down and I cried as I looked at him. "Can you get up? Do you think you can do that?"

"Everything hurts." I whispered, and in the next second, I turned over and threw up into the grass as the pain got too intense.

"That's a concussion." I heard dad say before scooping me up in his arm. "Naomi, go back to the house and tell Allie that we're at St. Mungo's."

From then on, I passed out and didn't wake up until I laid in a hospital bed, my dad's voice filling the room as he talked with one of the healers.

"So you can't tell me if she was raped? You're telling me the obvious which is that she was assaulted, but you can't tell me if some of that assault was sexual?"

"When she wakes up and if she consents, we can do a rape kit." The healer responded. "Right now, all we can tell is that she has a concussion and a fractured nose that we managed to heal."

A door shut and the sound startled me slightly which caused the attention of my dad.

"Bina."

He rushed to the side of my bed, leaning down to press a kiss to my forehead while he brushed his hand over my hair.