ishq me har had paar

Hey guys I know I'm late but what to do guys mere exams start ho gye hai so ab se aisa hi hoga I'm post only when I get time . Well guys mujhe ye plot Jyasree ne suggest kiya tha hope you like it.
now let's start

Vansh rai singhania : a billionaire business man and very arrogant and rude person but most loving person for his loves one. Hate his wife Natasha because he knows that she is behind his money . Loves his girlfriend ridhima kapoor more than his life.

Natasha rai singhania : a totally brat and greedy woman. Always behind vansh property and money. Always do acting being a nice daughter in law in front of vansh family.

Ridhima kapoor : a bubly and loving girl. Loves vansh more than anything he is her life. A successful business woman self independent and a pure gold heart girl. But devil for who dear to mess with her very possessive for her things. Parents die in car accident.
Best friend is sia and ishani.

Dadi : a very inocent kisi ki bhi bato me aa jati hai she don't know about her daughter in law . Loves her gand children a lot and ridhima like her daughter

Sia rai singhania: a normal bubly and loving girl very inocent. Loves her family and ridhima alot.

Ishani rai singhania : very smart and loving girl loves her family alot specially her bhai and ridhima. Know about Natasha and ridhima as well as always tease ridhima and wanted to trow out Natasha from their mansion. Love angre.

Angre : pa of vansh but like his soul brother loves vansh alot and respect his family and ridhima know about her and Natasha also. Loves ishani.

In vr mansion
All were siting in dinning table but vansh is looking at entrance again again.

Sai : bhai what happened aap bar bar entrance per ku dekh rhe ho.

Vansh : nothing sai

Ishani whisper : bhai kisi ka itenzar kr rhe ho kya and vansh glare her and ishani giggle.

Vansh : agr ek or word bola na ishani toh m angre next meeting me out of town bj dunga and ishani eyes go wide and she plead him with her puppy eyes and then a shout come dadi... and everyone see in entrance and ridhima run towards dadi  and hugs her all were smiles except Natasha she roll her eyes.

Ridhima : beautiful kaise ho aap

Dadi : m naraz hu and pout cutely

Ridhima : sorry beautiful you know na businesses meeting thi bhut important thi isliye gyi thi varna i don't go. And dadi smiles and hugs her miss you bacha. Than ridhima hugs vansh tight.

Ridhima : jaan did you miss me

Vansh whisper : like hell baby and i don't know but tum ab se vr mansion me rhogi

Ridhima whisper : jaan m kasie dadi ko kya bolugi vansh give her I don't know wala look and broke the hug.

Natasha : how dare you dadi see iss ridhima ne vansh ko jaan bola and hug bhi kiya. And vansh and ishani goes their beast mood.

Dadi : Natasha beta tum bhut ache se janti ho ki ridhima and vansh bhut ache dost hai

Vansh in stern voice : say sorry to ridhima now and everyone knows that vansh anger issues and he is very possessive towards ridhima.

Natasha : sorry in stammering and go to her room yes vansh and Natasha room share nhi krte Or vansh nahi use apni kisi bhi cheez ko chune deta hai.

Vansh goes office without eating his breakfast and everyone shake their head left to right and ridhima sing.

Dadi : ridhima beta ise khna khilna ab tera kaam mujhe tension hoti hai agr Tu nhi hoti toh kya hota iska

Ridhima : I know dadi don't worry about him I will handle him you go and rest and dadi nods and go to her room and sia and ishani also go their room.