friends last part

Thanku so much guys for your love.
Sorry for my mistakes .
Let's start

Kabir : ridhima kya tum mere liye mere enemy ke pass jake usko ke spy kr ke tum mujhe use arrest karne mein help kroge vo bhut powerful and dangerous hai please help me ridhima and thud ridhima slap him and held his collar and said how dare you Kabir i love you and you want to your enemy how cheap you are. Now I realised that why sejal always worn me but I'm stupid that i trust you serially Kabir you want to arrest him toh apne dum per kro na you aaj tum mujhe uske pass bj rhe ho kal kisi or pass but not anymore I'm done we are over Kabir we over never show me your dirty face and all the Kabir was hell shocked and not understand to what to do .

Kabir : ridhima listen me but gone from there and vansh is happy

Kabir : dammit aah ab m kya kru vo pagal ladki usne mera pura plan karb kr diya but it's ok vansh i will not live soon I will snatch your everything and arrest you and go there.

Vansh : aah sweetheart you know what I'm hell angry when I came to know that you are going to meet this bastard but when but now I'm happy because ab humere beach koi nhi aa sakta koi nhi and you will summit me yourself to me but first I want to punished this jerk because of that bastard you are na baby but don't worry aaj ke bad m tumhe kabhi rone nhi dunga and call angre.

Vansh : angre kill this bloody bastard and feed him to dogs

Angre : ok boss and vansh cut the call and go to ridhima hostel.

In hostel

Ridhima is crying badly but then someone come ridhima feel someone presence and trun to see and vansh is there  .

Ridhima weep her tears : vansh what are doing here.

Vansh : sweetheart vo mne tumhe call kiya but you are not answering so mujhe tension ho gyi and i come here to see you that you are fine or not and see his care for her ridhima go to him and hug him tight and cried  . Vansh heart is breaking to see his sweetheart crying and promise to himself that never ever again in his life she cried again.

Vansh : sweetheart what happened

Ridhima : vansh i love him and break me

Vansh : sweetheart why you are crying for that asshole jab use tumhri fikr nhi hai toh why baby I'm here na for you and ridhima see him innocently

Ridhima : you never live alone

Vansh : never in my life promise and ridhima feel peace in him and stop crying and vansh made her sleep and sat besides her whole night he was admire his sweetheart .

In morning

Ridhima see him and feel blessed and thanking bappa for giving her.

Ridhima : vansh wake up

Vansh : sweetheart are you fine

Ridhima just see him and hug him and said thanku vansh being with me

Vansh : stop sweetheart friendship mein no thanku and sorry ok and ridhima nods and kiss her forehead and go to his mansion.

Days pass like vansh and ridhima come closer to each other vansh introduced her with his family all were happy and vansh never left a chance ridhima ko special feel krane  ke liye. Vansh and bond is very strong and vansh tell her everything about him means everything he is scared for her reaction that how she react when she get to know that he is mafia God but ridhima reaction mede him fall for her even more  because ridhima said vansh everyone has tow sides one is good and  other is bad I know you are very good from heart but sometimes we have to become monster to face this bad world  and i will judge you about your bad side ok but promise me that you never hurt any innocent and vansh promise her.
After that day vansh and ridhima made that bond that no one can break it.

One day vansh call ridhima.

Vansh : sweetheart I want to talk something important can you come here and ridhima is worried for him because he sounds like something happen and without thinking she go vr mansion and go direct vansh room and see the decoration she surprised .

Ridhima : vansh come

Vansh : sweetheart and ridhima trun to see him he is sitting on his knee

Vansh :sweetheart jab mne tumhe first time dekha I'm fell for you you are angle for me aaj tak mujhe kisi ne itna effect nhi kiya i want to see whole  day night  but you beside me jab tum mere pass nhi hoti i feel restless and feel peace around you kya tum tumhre this jerk friend ki wife bna pasand krogi will marry me will you stand beside me till my last breath will you become mine forever and ever and ridhima eyes moist and go to his level. I love you sweetheart so much that i can't even breath without you.

Ridhima :yes jaan i will yes I love you too jaan you know vansh you always feel me special  you ae effect me like hell jab tum pass hote ho mujhe or dikhta nhi or jab nhi toh mere najre sirf tumhe dundhti hai i love you too and vansh kiss her passionately and ridhima also kiss him back with equal passion.

After that they announce their relationship and all were happy and dadi ne three days mein  vansh Or ridhima ki shadi kr di all are happy and vansh  lived his life happily with his sweetheart and non one can come between them because he made her his completely her body her soul her feeling her everything is belongs to him and his belongs to her.

The end.

That's it hope you all like and sorry for my mistakes and votes and comments kr dena  .

How's the chapter kaise laga tumhe tell me in the comments.

Well guys if anybody want to suggest me any plot ya idea then tell me i will try to post her /his  idea or plot and trying my best that you like it.

Target : 60 votes.