Chapter 1

It was a normal day and Natasha was just finished it was a photo shoot for the company. Then she went back to the AM enterprise. She walked in her office just to find a brunette at her chair.

"How did the photo shoot go?" Maria asked whit a smile on her face "it went good just as normal" She said and showed her of my chair " I have two things too say one we are going to have a girl night today and two you're dad wants to meet you in his office" she said and left my office " thanks" She answered and went to her dads office.

" Natalia how did the shoot go" he asked when she came in" It went good, you wanted to see me" she answered and took a set in front of Alexeis. " Yes, you have a interview tomorrow white Jane foster at the center studio" he said " okay was that all, and I'm going out whit the girls tonight so you know" she said and left his office.

She went too her office and did some paper work then she headed home to her apartment.

She got ready for the night she had a red tight dress whit one strap on the right shoulder and some silver jewelry and a pair of black high hells. It was she Maria, pepper, Wanda and carol that was going out tonight and it was just gonna be a normal night she thought.

A few hours earlier

Alexeis's took Maria in to talk. "You are going out tonight whit Natasha and the girls right" he asked " right" she said a little bit confused " I want you to make Steve rogers and his friend come to the bar" he said again but more serious this time " If I may ask, why?" She asked "people are shipping rogers and Natasha  and it would be good for the company for them to hit the front page together" he said " but Natasha hate rogers and whit all do respect  I don't want to do that to Natasha" Maria said whit a nervous tone " well I'm your boss and if you don't do it you're fired" he said whit a serous tone " okay guess I have no choice then" she said and went out of her office to fix what she was told.

Present time

The girls were at the club drinking and taking shots when they noticed some boys coming inside the bar. " isn't that rogers" pepper said and pointed at a blond tall boy " what are they doing here?" Carol asked " I thought you said the were in Brooklyn bars" Natasha said while looking in Maria's direction " I don't know why there here...... and I think that they are coming towards us" Maria said while she looked in the boys direction and they were on there way over to them " I don't want to meet rogers" she said whit a sad tone " give me all the shoots" she said and threw her self over the shoots drinking every single one of then.

" Hey ladies, you want to dance" a male voice asked it belonged to a tall brunette, Bucky. All the girls went up whit the boys and the only one left was Natasha and Steve.  " hey Natasha you want to dance"  he asked "Rogers!...yes I wa..want to dance" Natasha said and curled her armed around his neck " you're very drunk how myths have you been drinking" he asked wile they walked to the dance floor.

They started dancing it was very crowded so they stood very close to each other. They danced and there lips brushed each other one time " you could've kissed me" Steve said whit a confused smirk " I know I just wanted to tease you" She said whit a drunk voice " and I don't like you" she continued

She started to get really tired and she was drunk and she almost tripped over her self but Steve caught her just in time " I think you should go home you are to drunk to stay" he said and stared to take her out of the crowd " you are right let me just get my keys" she said and tried to go to Maria " no you are not driving home like this" he said " let me drive you home" he said a hint of serious in his voice " okay but nothing more okay" she said but she wasn't that happy.

They went outside and it was kinda cold he gave her his jacket. He helped her in to his car and then he drive Natasha home.

" good night, Natasha" he said whit a smile " good night, rogers" she said and returned the smile. He drove away and she went inside her apartment.
When she was in she directly went to bed.