Chapter 8

Natasha's POV

When I woke up again that day I was already 5 pm. I turned around and was expecting to see Steve laying on the bed next to me but it was empty. I decided to look after him in the apartment.

I went and got on my bra and panties and then I took one of his shirts from his closet and started to look for him.

I found him in the kitchen cooking pancakes while "dancing" around to some old music on the radio in his grey sweatpants. I quietly tip toed behind him and wrapped my hands around his bare torso and kissed his neck.

He slowly turned around and greeted me whit a passionate kiss " I was gonna get you breakfast in bed" he said when we pulled away "well the bed got cold whit out my personal warmer" I said whit a slight smirk.

We ate our late breakfast and small talked then we went to watch a movie. I snuggled up to his side and laid my head on his chest and he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer.

I noticed that Steve was deep in thought and didn't pay attention to the movie, and it scared me and before I could stop my self it slipped out "Do you regret what happened this morning?" He seemed to be taken aback by the question. " Noo......why are you asking that? Do you regret it?" He asked. I take a moment to think about it and I can see the worry in his eyes. " you seemed so deep I thought so I guest that you were trying to think of a way to break it to me..... and no I don't regret this morning" I said and looked up in his eyes. " well I was....thinking about what we are?" He said

I took a minute to think about it before I asked "what do you want us to be?" " I don't know maybe....like.. dating if you're okay whit that or we can just be friend like you know friends whit benefits or-" i silenced him whit a kiss "you're so cute when you rabble" I say whit a big smile " and I'm okay whit us dating" I say and kiss him once more "you scared me there for a sec" he mumbled against my lips.

We continue to make out on his couch. His hands slid under my/his shirt and held my waist steady. I climbed in to his lap and strangled his waist "Maybe we should stop before this goes to far" he mumbled against my lips, I just kissed him harder and started grinding on him and he groaned in response "why?" I asked teasingly "because .... I want.. to take you...out ..on a date" he said in between our kisses. "Why?" I asked surprised as I pulled away because no one had ever turned down the opportunity to have sex whit me " like I said I want to take you out on a date... is that wrong?" He asked confused " No..no it's just no one have ever turned down a opportunity to have sex whit me" I said still a bit shocked " well I think we have a lot of time to resume this some other time" he said whit a smirk " I'll drive you so you can go home and chance in to something more....covering" he said and kissed me one more time before he went in to his bedroom to change.

After he changed we headed to my place so I could change in to my own clothes. He stopped the car right outside my apartment " I'll be back in just a few minutes, okay?" I say as I peck his lips before I get out of the car and go inside my apartment building.

I took a pair of light blue jeans and a black tank top whit my leather jacket and a pair of basic sneakers, for my hair I did some fast lose curls and put on a some light  make-up.

I was back in the car fifteen minutes later and Steve drove us to one of his favorite restaurants. I was a pit skeptical at first but the food tasted amazing after the dinner we went for a walk in a park near by then he drove me home.

"Thanks for tonight Steve,I had a wonderful time" I said as I stepped out of the car " yeah me too, why can't you sleep at mine tonight?" He asked whit a pout " because I have work in the morning and nearly a hundred precent sure that we wouldn't sleep that much" I say whit a smirk  while his cheeks turned a dusty pink " okay" he said sadly and went up to my apartment door whit me " bey Stevie" I said and kissed his lips slightly but just when I was about to pull away he deepened the kiss.  "Steve...." I mumbled against his lips "I know it can't go further couse you have work in the morning" he said when he pulled away "bey Tasha" he said whit a small smile "bey Steve " I said while smiling back at him.