Chapter 7

" this is a very nice restaurant for a second date rogers" I said and looked at him " well it's not much that can top our first date, but I tried" he said whit that charming smile.

We were sitting outside in the corner of an Italian restaurant whit a view of the night sky, and it was kind of romantic," you're not going to fall for him Natasha stop thinking like that" I thought "Sooo... have you decided what you want to eat yet or are you just gonna stare at me.... Don't get me wrong I like it." He said whit a smirk at the end " ohh sorry I think I'll get the caprese al presto, what about you?" I asked " I think I'll get the Tagliatelle alla Bolognese" he answered and waved at the waiter to come and get our order. 
" hi want can I get you today" the waiter asked and she was definitely checking out Steve " I'll get the Tagliatelle alla Bolognese and my girlfriend wi-" Steve started but I didn't here the rest of it I was to distracted of the waiter trying to show  him her cleavage but Steve didn't even pay any attention to her he was locking at me whit a concert look. " and that's all thank you" he said and never took his eyes of me " are you felling okay you keep zoning out" "we can go home if you don't want to be in public" Steve said still concerned " no sorry I just got a lot on my mind" I said and looked away " okay I ordered us a red wine bottle" he said not convinced to my apology " great" a said whit a smile.

Our food came and we ate and talked about what have happened since last time we meet and surprisingly it wasn't much. Then it was time for us to go home, on our way to our apartments we decided to have a Disney movie night at Steve's cause it was only 7 pm and we didn't have anything better to do.

When we came in to Steve's apartment I took of my heels and Steve took my coat. I went to his living room sat down in the couch. " I'm gonna go take a quick shower, do you need anything?" He asked while he went towards his bathroom" if it's not to much to ask I would like something more cozy than this dress" I answered a little shy " yeah I may have something in my wardrobe you can go and look while I take a shower" he answered whit a cute smile " okay thanks" I said and smiled back at him. He showed me to his bedroom then he went to take a shower.

I looked trough his wardrobe and found a big white shirt whit a captain America print and a pair of black shorts, I quickly changed and it felt so much better then to have that tight dress on me, I put my hair up in a bun and just when I was on my way out of the bedroom I crashed right in to Steve." Oh.. sorry I didn't hear you come" I said and looked up and froze for a second Steve just had a towel around his waist and his hair was still wet from the shower....and he looked so hot and cute at the same time" it's alright. are you okay?" He asked and looked at me " yeah" I answered still a little overwhelmed " I see you found something that fit.....great shirt by the way" he said teasingly " yeah I like it to" I answered " I'm just gonna change then we can watch the movies" he said and started to go in in his bedroom " yeah I'll go wait in the living room" I said and went to the couch in the living room and waited.

After about five minutes Steve came out whit a pair of grey sweats and a whit shirt that looked to be a bit small cause you could see his toned stomach under it. " you want popcorn?" He asked smiling " yes please" I answered while smiling back, after he came back whit the popcorn we started to watch Aladdin and after that we watched beauty and the beast halfway trough the second film I felt my eye lids getting heavy and I fell asleep.

Steve's POV

Halfway trough the second movie I felt a weight on my shoulder, it was Natasha she had fallen asleep "Natasha...nat" I gently shook her till her eyes started to open " hey...I think our movie night are over" I said gently " okay then I should drive home" she said yawning and started to stand up " No nat you have a 40 minute drive from here and you are tired you're not in the best condition to drive right now" " you can stay over the night.....and no buts" I said and started to walk her to my room.

I showed Natasha where the bathroom was and she got ready, when she was done we went to my room and talked for a bit then we said good night. But just when I was about to leave she grabbed my hand. " where are you going?" She asked in a sleepy voice " I'm going to sleep on the couch" I answered " cant you stay?" She asked " Natasha you're going to regret this tomorrow" I said but all I got in response was a  sleepy "stay" her holding my hand tighter " okayyy" I said and went to the other side of the bed and I couldn't help but to smile at the sleepy red head in my bed she looked so cute.

I got in my bed and nat had already fell asleep after a few minutes she turned around and laid her head on my chest and wrapped her arms around my waist, at first I was surprised and a little uncomfortable but then it got more and more comfortable and eventually I wrapped my arms around her waist and fell asleep.

Natasha's POV

I woke up feeling someone's arms around me. At first I panicked until I remembered last night event.

I turned around to face him and was met by a pair of blue eyes staring down at me "you know you shouldn't stare at people it's kind of creepy" I said and looked up to his eyes " well how could I not when I got this amazing view" he answered.

We just stared into each other's eyes. After awhile my eyes flickered to his lips and up to meet his eyes again, I just wanted to kiss him but I know that I shouldn't.
Without realizing we've beginning to lean towards each other and when we're just centimeters apart he asked something " you sure you want to do this?" I can feel his hot breath against my lips "are you?" I said back " yes".

And whit that I slam my lips on his and we begin to make-out passionately I move to strangle his hips and start grinding down on him. He groans and start to roam my body whit his hands and takes of my shirt.

And let's just say they stayed in bed all day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys!
I know that I haven't updated in a very long time but I took a little vacation and when school started they hit us whit the exams.

I'm gonna try to update as mush as I can. I hope I can get out 1 chapter a month. And thanks for all the views<3

Sorry for the wait and hope you like the chapter!

Hope you have or had a great day!
Tessa<3