Cory's Dance

I just realized what chapter I'm writing... I promise, there will be no need for tissues, only one of my characters needs to go through unnecessary trauma. Even if I hate  it happened to Vic of all characters. I'm still sorry.

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cory sat beside her twin at another Friday night dinner. "Your grandfather called last night and told me to let you know he's bringing you back something very special from Prague." Emily told her granddaughters making the younger twin perk up.

The youngest Gilmore loved hearing about her grandparents travel stories. It was her dream to see the world after graduation, whether it was collage or high-school. "Wow, Prague. How amazing is it that he's going to Prague?" Rory said turning towards her twin who gave her a beaming smile in response.

"It's supposed to be lovely, very dramatic castles everywhere." The Gilmore Matriarch said making Cory's smile widen, oh how she would love to see a castle in person. "Did you know the cell that Václav Havel was held in is now a hostel? You can stay there for like $50 a night." Cory asked, with a happy smile making Emily smile back.

Rory turned towards Lorelai who had remained quiet during the conversation, opting to push her food around with her fork. "Hey, maybe on our big trip to Europe we could go to Prague and stay in his cell." Rory offered with a soft smile, the twins always try to involve their mother during the dinner conversations.

"Absolutely. And then we can go to Turkey and stay in that place from Midnight Express." Lorelai said not looking up from her plate where she was moving her Avocados. Emily looked at her daughter with a frown. " Lorelai, what are you doing?" The woman asked her daughter who looked at her.

"Getting rid of the Avocado." The twins mother said simply while blinking at the woman. "Since when do you not like Avocado?" Emily asked her daughter who smiled. "Since the day I said, 'Gross. What is this?' and you said, 'Avocado.'" Lorelai explained making Emily sigh and turn towards the twins. 

" I'm focusing on you two now. Tell me all about the Chilton formal next week." Emily said putting her bread down and rubbing her hands together to get rid of the crumbs. "There's a formal?" Lorelai asked her daughters in shock as they glanced at each other. Cory planned on going, but she wanted to tell her mother on her own. "How do you know about the formal?" The twins asked their grandmother at the same time. Lorelai looked at her mother. 

"Yeah, how do you know about the formal?" The mother of two asked making Emily roll her eyes. "I read my Chilton newsletter." Emily explained making Cory tilt her head to the side in confusion. She didn't know Chilton had a newsletter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The twins are walking through the snow with Lane, they didn't have a defiant destination, Rory and Cory just wanting to spend time with their best friend

The twins are walking through the snow with Lane, they didn't have a defiant destination, Rory and Cory just wanting to spend time with their best friend. "He's gonna say no." Rory said making Cory sigh. "Why would he say no?" The shorter twin questioned, Cory knew Dean would do anything that Rory asked of him.