41

"Oh..." Meredith's small body was shaking as her back no longer hit the steering wheel. Going inside to Mark and Lexie's new condo was a stupid idea. She didn't want to go because car sex was amazing. In high school she had sex in the captain of the football team's truck, in college it was the teacher's assistant's car in the parking lot, but nothing was like this. This was real and Meredith had never had sex like this, let alone in a car like Derek's. "I...."

"Fuck..." Derek gasped, kissing her hard as he tried not to hit his head on the roof on the car.

"I...." Meredith kept her lips against his as they both came down from their orgasms.

"Oh god..."

"Car sex..."

"Great idea..."

"Every day this week."

"I...are you okay...you hit the steering wheel pretty hard..." Derek laughed breathlessly.

"I think I'm going to have a pretty bruise." She giggled, their hands laced together.

"I'll ice it for you." He smiled, kissing her softly.

"Hmm...I look forward to that."

"Are we late?" Derek asked, trying to get a look at the car clock.

"Well we were running late already because I gave you a blow job before we left."

"Then we're late." Derek grinned, cupping her face in his hands and kissing her. "Mmm..."

"So late."

"Here..." He sighed, handing her the blue top that had come off the second they had pulled into the driveway.

"Good thing I wore a skirt."

"Uh huh..." Derek smirked, pulling on his shirt.

"Easy Access."

"Is that why you wore it?"

"Maybe." She giggled, running her hands over the denim mini skirt.

"Come on..." He laughed, getting out of the car and pulling up his pants before helping her out of the car.

"Against the car? She smirked, turning around. "They have neighbors."

"Maybe." He laughed, lifting up her shirt and rubbing it gently before pressing a kiss where the bruise was forming.

"Mmm...."

"Better?"

"Much." Meredith rolled her eyes as she turned around.

"Let's go..." Derek laughed, locking the car.

"I think we're sex addicts."

"It's a healthy addiction."

"We've been having sex for a few months now...I don't think we've gone a day without it."

"Are you complaining?"

"No but I think we're addicts." She giggled, as he pulled her to him.

"Mmm...that's okay." He grinned, kissing her hard.

"Mmm....hey."

"We should...go inside..."

"Yeah." She nodded, fixing the collar on his shirt. She was miserable months ago and now, she couldn't quite figure out if she could be happier.

"Thank you." He smiled.