𝖵𝖨. 𝖲𝖪𝖸 𝖣𝖨𝖵𝖨𝖭𝖦

𝖥𝖨𝖫𝖬 𝖮𝖭𝖤- 𝖪𝖨𝖭𝖦𝖲𝖬𝖠𝖭 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖲𝖤𝖢𝖱𝖤𝖳 𝖲𝖤𝖱𝖵𝖨𝖢𝖤 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗩𝗜 - 𝗦𝗞𝗬 𝗗𝗜𝗩𝗜𝗡𝗚

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗩𝗜 - 𝗦𝗞𝗬 𝗗𝗜𝗩𝗜𝗡𝗚

JENNIFER HART SAT IN A plane with the other candidates as it flew to reach a level at which they would jump from.

She had a large grin on her face. She loved sky diving. Eggsy look at her with a scared look. "You love heights or summin?" He asks.

"Hell yeah. Don't you?" She asks. He shakes his head, he wasn't scared but he want exactly looking forward to it.

Across from them, Roxy curses to herself. "You scared of heights, Rox?" Jennifer asks.

She nods sheepishly. "I've done it before which is why, come to think of it" she nervously chuckles.

"You're gonna be alright, you're top of the class" Eggsy reassures her. Jennifer nods with an agreed smile.

"Your mission is to land inside the target without the radar detecting you. If the radar detects you or you miss the target, you go home. Is that understood?" Merlin announces through the speakers on their helmets.

"See you down there, princess" Charlie smirks at Jennifer as he passes. They all jump out but Eggsy and Jen are held back when Roxy stops them.

"Eggsy, Jennifer! Wait!" She yells. They stop just before the jump.

Eggsy grabs onto her shoulders and shakes her "just stop fucking about" he yells. He falls backwards causing Jen to laugh.

She turns to Roxy and smiles. "It's great once you're out there!" She tells the girl. "Just do it. This is to be a kingsman remember?"

And with that, Jen front flips out with a whoop. Roxy soon jumps and catches up with the group.

"Good job, Rox. Glad you made it" Jennifer yells as they float in a circle.

The boys all circle each other and do flips whilst Eggsy grabs ahold of Jennifer's arm. "Having fun, darling?" He laughs.

She smiles at him in response and laughs as they spin in fast circles. "My, my, you're all very cheerful!" Merlin voice calls out causing Jens smile to drop.

"You didn't think it was gonna be that straight forward, did you? A kingsman agent needs to solve problems under pressure. Like what to do when one of your group has no parachute" Merlin laughs.

"Shit!" Eggsy yells as they begin to fall faster. "Everybody listen I've got a plan! Pair up grab the person closer to you" Eggsy and Jen stay connected as everyone else goes to pair up.