𝖵𝖨𝖨. 𝖲𝖤𝖢𝖱𝖤𝖳

𝖥𝖨𝖫𝖬 𝖮𝖭𝖤- 𝖪𝖨𝖭𝖦𝖲𝖬𝖠𝖭 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖲𝖤𝖢𝖱𝖤𝖳 𝖲𝖤𝖱𝖵𝖨𝖢𝖤 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗩𝗜𝗜  - 𝗦𝗘𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗧

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗩𝗜𝗜 - 𝗦𝗘𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗧

THE FOLLOWING EVENING Jennifer and Eggsy snuck out to into the gardens, much to Jennifer's disapproval.

It was currently 11pm, freezing cold and pitch black.

"Eggsy, why are we even out here?!" Jen whisper shouts as he guides her by pulling her hand.

"I wanted to be alone with you.. not stuck in a room with two other people" he answers.

"Oh yeah?" She smiles. "And why's that?"

He smirks and they stop in place behind some forestry. "Because I've been wanting to fuck you since the moment I heard your voice" he admits.

Jennifer's breath hitches in her throat as he slides his hands down her waist and rests them on her arse. "Eggsy" she breathlessly whispers.

He just continues to smugly smile at the affect he had on her. He kisses up her neck, causing her to quietly moan.

She attaches her mouth to his, hungrily. She gently bites down on his lower lip and pulls it towards her, pulling him into another passionate kiss.

Eggsy grows more impatient as she pleases him. "Jen..." he groans. She trails her fingers softly across his bicep.

Eggsy lifts her by holding her thighs. She wraps her legs around his waist and holds the back of his neck, lightly scratching the back of it with her nails.

Eggsy rips the shirt part of her dress, exposing her bra. He almost drools at the sight. Jennifer quickly pushes off his jacket and kisses his shoulder blade.

The Unwin boy, lifts her skirt up around her waist and rips off her underwear

The Unwin boy, lifts her skirt up around her waist and rips off her underwear. "You sure, darling?" He asks softly.

She nods immediately and attaches their swollen lips once again. And to say the least.. Eggsy and Jennifer didn't return to the dorm until 2am.