I Want You With Me

𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘦𝘯, 𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦 𝘵𝘸𝘰

When Mackenzie was a teenager, she coped with things in many different ways. After learning that 'violence' wasn't the right way to do it, she learned a newer way. A way that helped her release her frustration without breaking someone's face. Or property.

𝘚𝘦𝘹.

So, since dealing with the Richard situation was the cherry on top of her 'things to deal with' cake, her ending up in an on-call room with the nurse she'd yelled at earlier was no surprise to her.

Gloria moaned as Mackenzie pinned her to the door while littering open mouth kisses up and down her neck. She hadn't even acknowledged the doorknob digging into her side.

"Oh, my god..." her eyes fluttered closed. They shot open once she actually realized what was happening. "Oh, my god. We can't do this, I'm at work. You don't even work here," she panted slightly.

Mackenzie's hands roamed over the woman's body. "Never had 'at work sex' with a visitor before?" she mumbled, still kissing the nurses neck.

"Maybe, hmm," Gloria hummed in delight when she felt a tight grip on her thigh. "I don't even know your name. A-And usually when I have sex with someone, I know the person's name. Or they at least work here,"

Mackenzie pulled back from her neck, blonde strands of hair blocking her eyes. "I'm Mackenzie, call me Mack," Gloria stared at her. "And you are?" she pried.

"I- Gloria.." she replied, face as red as a tomato.

"Well then Gloria, jump." Mackenzie smirked and tapped her butt to signal what she meant.

With no hesitation she obeyed and wrapped her legs around the taller woman's waist. They stared at each other for a few seconds before Gloria smashed their lips together in a hungry kiss.

Mackenzie was shocked at first and it took her a couple of seconds to kiss back, but she did it nonetheless.

'𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘱𝘦' she metally reminded herself.

After her on-call room shenanigans, Mackenzie was paged back to Meredith's room. She left the room first and told Gloria to leave five minutes later so they wouldn't get caught, considering that the blonde didn't even work there. Not 𝘺𝘦𝘵 anyway.

After escaping the room successfully, Mackenzie made her way to her sister. Almost to her destination she spotted her 'brother-in-law' turning the corner with a face she'd painfully recognized.