Chapter 1

Elon was on a business trip, and he was almost late for his flight. "Gosh diddlely darn, I knew i shouldn't have crashed my private jet. now i have to fly first class with all these street hobos!" He grunted under his breath while settling into his seat and turning on his tv screen to watch mha.
"Ah, finally this nightmare of a 3 hour flight is done. those seats filled with top of the notch feathers were so uncomfortable on my top dog tushie."
Elon got into his limo to be escorted to his hotel, the super8.
When he walked in, he immediately locked eyes with a very handsome man who was gobbling down the absolutely scrumptious looking breakfast buffet. "oh my" elon said after he almost dropped his carry on bag. he hurried up to his room to recollect himself, then carried on to change into his swimsuit. Man, i could really use that toddler pee-infested pool water right now.
He walked into the elevator with a towel in one hand and his iphone6 in the other. Once the elevator was on the first floor, he started walking with his sexy bare feet meeting that cold tiled floor that could only belong to a super8.
Elon reached the pool and set his towel on a chair. he hopped into the hot tub and closed his eyes for a bit. how relaxing..
when Elon opened his luscious fiber-filled poopy eyes, he was greeted with eye contact from a man sitting 5 feet apart from him.

it was the same guy who was eating the addictive hotel breakfast potatoes like they were a drug

when did he get there? was he always in the hot tub?
There was immediate eye contact when elon opened his eyes, as if the other man was staring at him waiting for him to open up. Little did he know that would not be the last time.😉😉
Elon took a moment to study the guy who seemed to have an interest in him. Perhaps it was because his face was seen worldwide, or because the man has impeccable taste in who to stare at. Before Elon knew it, he was having thoughts about the man.
Oh, wow. He reminds me of my ex girlfriend. But he has not hit me in the 🎾🎾 with a curling iron. Yet.
How come I have developed these feelings so quickly? I have only just laid eyes on this man for the first time, and now here I am suddenly thinking about him for longer than 45 seconds straight. No, wait. Maybe I am overreacting, I will most likely forget about him the moment I leave the doors of this hotel. But Elon felt deep down all that was a feeble attempt at driving away some of his strongest feelings yet.

elonmusk X jeffbezosOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara