chapter 6

they finished off the night with drinking 10-16 donald duck apple juices each.

They spent the rest of the night snuggling under the covers while binge watching all of the shrek movies over and over again until the sun shone

They spent the rest of the night snuggling under the covers while binge watching all of the shrek movies over and over again until the sun shone. then, jeff headed back to his room so that the both of them could catch some sleep.
they carried on with their business duties and then met up again at the hot tub later that night. "so, jeff. did you see any shreks in your dreams?" elon asked him. "haha, no, but i did see a very handsome and pickle-loving man.😉😏" jeff responded. the shrek-related flirting went on for a while and all the other people who were in the pool/hot tub got up and left and probably went to file a complaint that two men that smelled like pickles kept stinking up the hot tub water and talking inappropriately in front of their children with no remorse. and then, the people who filed a complaint all got sued by both elon and jeff for disturbing their shreksual therapy. besides, they were trying to clean out their peepees because there was a residue left on them from that night (they would have used the shower head but the bathtub wasn't big enough for the both of them 😉)
their conversation then went back to normal business talk until later that evening.
"yes, i definitely agree that we should both invest in that sector."
they were then suddenly interrupted by the exterior doors that led to the outdoor seating area burst open and a silhouette of an ogre appeared.

"apologies, is there a jeff bezos here?""what in the

"what in the..." elon said.
jeff gasped it was a dream come true, for it was his bae shrek in the doorway.
"yes, that would be me. can i help you? you want a pickle??😍😍" he said worshippingly.
"do you take my hand in marriage?" shrek said with a smile and some blush.
jeff graciously accepted with no hesitation, ignoring the man he had so passionately spent hours with earlier. jeff was raised out of the hot tub by shrek and they rode out the door on an attractive horse with a cockadoodledoo the size of a baseball bat hanging about. elon sat in the hot tub gazing out the window and wondering if he'd ever see jeff again. he assumed not, so he just started thrusting into the hot tub jet to fill his internal emptiness caused by jeff's departure. meanwhile, jeff rode with shrek out into the sunset in his pickle patterned speedo swimsuit.

THE END