chapter4(🤨)

Jeff knocked on the door nervously.
What if it was the wrong room? What if something goes wrong?
He was startled by an interruption caused by Elon opening the door.
"Ah, hello, Jeff. Can I help you?" Elon asked so nonchalantly, while Jeff was blushing profusely and stumbling over his words🥺🥺.
"I-I wanted to talk with you for a bit, you know, since we are both b-billionaires(🤑) and we are here for a business trip." Jeff spewed out nervously.
"Oh, sure! Come on in😉😏"
Elon responded with a hint of blushing too.
Jeff went and sat on the edge of the musty super8 roll-out sofa sleeper.
"So, what did you want to discuss?" Elon asked.
"Well, this may sound like a weird question, but, do you like Shrek?" Jeff was trying his best to avoid any awkward moments and eye contact.
Elon took a moment to process the question. "Well, sure. You wanna watch it together?" He joked.
How did he know? Jeff wondered.
But Jeff knew he couldn't ask Elon to watch shrek with him just yet. "Haha, no. It's just my most favorite movie." He responded.

" He responded

"Oh, wow. For some reason I thought you were gonna say that you were one of those guys who has a Shrek kink.." Elon said with a bit of blush and a chuckle.
Jeff felt Elon trying to make eye contact, and his face growing red.
Oh god, it shows?
"What makes you think that?"
"I guess...I don't really know. Just trying to spice up the conversation lolz" Elon responded.
Jeff paused for a moment.
"What if...I told you that it was true?" Jeff confessed with a face looking like a tomato. He was slightly embarrassed about his kink.
Elon looked a bit surprised, but got up and went to the mini fridge and came back with two capri suns and turned on the tv. Jeff was confused by this, for Elon has not said a word. Elon navigated to netflix and Jeff watched in admiration as he turned on Shrek. They sat together on the couch-roll out bed and watched shrek together. All was good until around 30 minutes into the movie when Jeff felt himself get hard. Ah, shrekshit...This is so embarrassing...Maybe Elon will not see.
Jeff tried to brush it off but Elon clearly noticed.