chapter 5(🥴😉😏😳😍)

note: this is a total waste of my life and i could not write this with a straight face(but i mean neither am i so it's fair ig)

Jeff's lower torso was met with Elons cold hand as he reached into his pants and started to play with Jeff.
What is he...Ah~
Jeff tried to look away but it was obvious Elon wanted eye contact. Jeff finally gave in as he neared his climax.
this is awkward to write
anyways
They ended up both nakey and then Jeff remembered what he really came there for. He grabbed his briefcase and opened it up. From inside he pulled out a bright green shrek costume and handed it to Elon. Elon obviously was questioning himself but put it on for his lovey dovey.
he returned and jeff was ready. Elon laid down back first onto the springy mattress and jeff crawled on top.
(rip grammar)
he aligned with his entrance and was quite literally itching to get in.
"do it" said elon.
he rushed in and they both immediately moaned. jeff steadied his pace for a bit and then quickened. they felt themselves reaching the finish line.
when they finished for the first time jeff pulled out and got up and headed back for his briefcase.
out he pulled a big jar of pickles. he reached in and pulled out the biggest pickle you could ever see out of a can. "i wanted a green d!ldo but my agent wouldn't let me buy one, he said to 'watch my profanity'." jeff said with a hint of disappointment.
"what a loser." elon responded. jeff handed the pickle to elon and then parked his rear end in his face. jeff unclenched his booty cheeks and allowed for the pickle to slide right in.
has he done this before? elon wondered because jeff's arse was very loose.
the salty sting of the pickle reaching jeff's insides was enough to make jeff commit orga$m. after the pickle was out they shared it amongst themselves as a late night snack and then continued on. elon took the whole jar of pickles this time and did not hesitate to shove it in that fresh pickle juice. the salt of the juice tingled on his weewee and he grabbed jeff's badong and sucked on it like he was a 3 year old with his pacifier. elon was so caught up with jeff that he forgot he was thrusting into a jar of pickles and his climax caught him off guard as he filled the pickle juice with his soft serve ice cream. jeff took some pickle juice and rubbed it onto his sideways skyscraper as a lubricant and felt him fill elons throat with his vanilla scented candle wax. (but the vanilla probably had a hint of pickle mixed into it).
They continued to have the k!nkiest holy fun time with shrek playing in the background on the tv. eventually, the shrek jacket costume that elon was wearing was dyed half green from pickle juice and half cream colored from a combination of the two's cottage cheese. they only stopped after their tips were starting to hurt from the immense saltiness of both the pickles and each other's arse and their structure was starting to wrinkle like a raisin from being drenched in pickle juice for too long. they both finished off just in time for the shrek movie to end, and they let shrek 2 auto play.