Story Information

Welcome to the sequel to The Boy Born From the Sea! Since I included a part just like this in the first book, I figured it was only right to include something similar in its sister part.

Hello, my name is Yukimoto-Namikaze (or Yucky-moto if you're like my sister who mispronounces it) and I am your spastic but humble author. I just wanted to say that your support with the first book was amazing and everyone has been so kind. Of course, I couldn't just leave you all with a cliffhanger and no sequel, that just wouldn't be nice of me.

So, here's the run down of the book:

Title: The Ruin of the Orb

Estimated Number of Chapters: 100

Fandom: Avengers/PJO

Main Pairing: Tony Stark/Percy Jackson/James Barnes

Genre: action, romance, angst, humor, mystery

Warnings: There may be some triggering scenes in this book such as descriptions of trauma or triggering words being used. I will do my best to place warnings at the beginning of any chapters containing them if I do end up writing about them. If I have a chapter that contains uncomfortable scenes for you and I have not placed a warning, please let me know and I will add a warning and provide you with a copy of the chapter that contains an edited version of the scene that is better suited for you.

Additional Notes: With the increase in Marvel movies and shows, there will also be an increase of cameos made by heroes, mercenaries, villains, and more. Keep on the lookout for them and feel free to point them out when you see them.

Now that those that have clicked on this part read the story information, I can now introduce the book that is: The Ruin of the Orb