𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕦𝕚𝕝𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕡𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟

^
Artwork by @softmushroombaby on Twitter

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Would you rather fight a hundred chicken-sized zombies, or ten zombie-sized chickens?" Olivia asked as she was walking around, holding some redstone in her hand. Doing a little 'construction' to the house, she claimed that it will be beneficial for it.

"Just to be clear, you wouldn't have any weapons and armor. So you'd have to fight them with your hand." She finishes.

"That's easy, I'll take the tiny.. little zombies."

Jesse replied, as he repeatedly hit the empty armor stand with his wooden sword. Practicing his fighting technique has become an everyday thing now. Even though he usually doesn't get into fights, or had the chance to really use his sword on some mobs, that didn't stop him from practicing every chance he gets.

Everytime he picks up a sword, he can't help but feel powerful, he has to blame his Idol, Gabriel, for giving him that type of energy.

"A hundred of them, crawling all over you, with tiny hands." She said, carefully doing some hand gestures to represent little monsters crawling around. Jesse just shook his head and rolled his eyes. "All I'd need is, like, a shovel. I'm telling you, way too easy!" Olivia nodded before turning her head to look at her other friend, who was sitting on a chair, her nose stuck in her book.

"What about you, Y/N?"

Y/N didn't respond, they were so focused on her book. The book was written by the one and only Soren, such an honor to even hold the book. It talked about Enderman and their behavior. When Y/N was going for a walk, someone was selling it and she immediately jumped at the opportunity to get it. It may have cost her to use a diamond, but it was honestly worth it. She only got the book a week ago but she was already halfway done. Y/n didn't notice Olivia trying to get her attention until she had to yell out her name.

"Y/N!"

She suddenly snapped her head up from her book, staring at the girl with goggles. "Huh? What? Did you say something?" They asked, making Olivia shake her head in disappointment. "What would you rather fight? Hundred chicken-sized zombies or ten zombie-sized chickens?" She repeated.

"Oh, that depends. Fighting those chicken zombies would be cool, but fighting those small zombies would be so easy. Hmm, it depends on the situation.." She pondered.

"Just imagine, those big chickens and their big feet, or those little zombies just crawling up your body and chewing your feet." Olivia said, shuttering in disgust afterward. Y/N smiled at her, finding it funny how her body shook.

"Yeah, but all I need to do is just bring them to fire and then, BOOM! Big fried chicken that can last for months! But then again, little zombies would be so easy to deal with, I can just step on them."

A chuckle escaped from Jesse's mouth, making Y/N look at him with confusion. "What are you laughing about?" She asked. Jesse's green eyes glanced at Y/N before returning back to his armor stand. "You're taking the question way too seriously." He grinned.

"Well, excuse me for exploring my options! But overall, I guess I'll have to choose the chicken-sized zombies."

Olivia nodded in response before heading to the book shelf near her. " Sooo.. I've got a daylight sensor on the roof." Jesse hummed in response, sounding pretty uninterested in the conversation, more focusing on attacking his armor stand.

"And if I did this right, these lamps should turn on once it gets dark." She said before placing the last redstone, making a small trail. Jesse again, hummed as a response.