𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕆𝕣𝕕𝕖𝕣'𝕤 𝕋𝕖𝕞𝕡𝕝𝕖

Pain, light-headedness, and fear were all that (Y/N) felt when she was forced to enter the portal. She had never gone into a portal before, so it felt very abnormal to her. A minor headache formed in her head, a case of dizziness washed before her and her body felt like it was being disintegrated and then put back together.

Once the portal teleported to her somewhere else, she fell out of the portal, her back slightly in pain and she felt a figure right under her. She groaned as she opened her eyes, using her arms to prop herself up, her vision slowly went back to normal and she looked at the person under her. Lukas had his eyes shut, groaning in pain, (Y/N) gasped as she quickly got off him. She stood up, stumbling a bit before helping Lukas up. "I'm so sorry! Are you hurt?" She asked him. Lukas gently rubbed his forehead as he looked at her, he slowly nodded. They looked around them, lava and hot steamy blocks were all around them, they were in the Nether. It was hotter than (Y/N) expected it to be.

"Where's Petra?" Axel asked, walking up to Jesse. It was Jesse who slammed into her, making Lukas and her fall into the portal. Jesse just gave him an upsetting look. "We did everything we could.." Lukas responded softly. Axel looked at him, confused by his answer. "What are you saying?" He asked. Olivia quickly rushed over, "Jesse? What is he talking about?" She asked, "Because it doesn't sound... It doesn't sound good..".

Jesse frowned, "It was chaos, there wasn't much I could do!". Lukas nodded, "He's right.."

"I didn't see much.. But all I heard was screaming and yelling.. I didn't think.." (Y/N) trailed off, not wanting to finish her sentence. She couldn't help but feel guilty, she heard everything but she didn't dare to turn around. Maybe, if she did, she would've helped them, she could've saved Petra. "Petra is still out there.." Jesse continued.

"I got scared... Just for a second.." Lukas admitted. (Y/N) frowned, it was more than a second. Axel walked over to him with an angry frown. "You got scared?" Lukas took a few steps back. "It wasn't my fault!" He defended himself, however, this didn't stop Axel from getting up in his space. "You got scared, and it's not your fault?"

(Y/N) quickly got in between them, reaching her arms out. "Axel, please, don't start this." Axel's gaze softened but he frowned, he turned back to Jesse. "We gotta go back!" He said, walking back to the portal, Olivia got in front of him, blocking the way. "No! We just have to wait!" She said, "Think about what you're walking into!"

"There's nothing you can do. You'll just end up getting yourself killed!" Jesse said, Axel, snapped back at him. "You don't know that! You don't know!"

"Hey! There she is!" Lukas smiled, pointing at the portal. Everyone looked at it, the purple swirls began to spin rapidly, and the sound of the portal got louder and louder until a figure tripped out of it.
Sadly, it wasn't Petra. Ivor grunted as he got up, dusting his clothing. He looked up once he felt multiple eyes on him. He scowled. "You again.."

A loud growl came from the portal, making everyone yell and fall back. Suddenly, a giant tentacle sprung from the portal, swinging around, desperately trying to grab anything. The tentacles then wrapped itself around the portal and pressed harshly against it, it only took a few moments until it shattered the portal before disappearing. They couldn't believe their eyes, the portal is gone, and Petra is still out there.

"Ivor."

Ivor got up once again and stared at Jesse straight in the eye. "You ruined everything..." He grumbled.

"Excuse me?" (Y/N) asked.

"Don't pretend you don't know, thief! You took my most valuable potion!" He disputed.

"You were the one who made the stupid Wither in the first place! If you never made it, this never would've happened!" (Y/N) argued back. Before Ivor could say anything, Jesse walked up to him and punched him in the face, forcing him to stumble back. 'damn' (Y/N) thought, not expecting that.