movie

We took the train into town the whole time ginny took a diffrent seat than fred and I because she knew and wanted to leave us alone.

The whole trip fred and I held hands it was a 45 minute trip but I was really bored so I put my head on fred shoulder and tried to sleep

"Whatcha doing?" He asked

"Trying to sleep before the movie"

"Why?"

"Because a movies an hour to 2 hours long 3 hours if its lucky which means you will be stuck in a fold up chair in the dark watching a film you might fall asleep" I say "so I'm going to nap just now so I won't think about it in the cinema"

"You know people weren't lying when they said you are smart"

"Why thank you" "fred?"

"Yes?"

"Can I ask a question"

"Of course"

"Why do you always wear a jumper to bed and on outings?"

I could feel his whole body Tense up

"You don't need to answer but I'd like to know"

"No its fine. I'm mot that comfortable showing my body off" He says "I mean a you hear these rumors about you and you kinda get self conscious"

I look up at him "there's nothing to worry about" I say "it doesn't matter if you wear the same jumper still but understand that you are amazing and that I don't care what others say"

"Thank you" He kissed my forehead and I go back to sleeping

(Turns out I'm going to do little chapters instead of a really big one because writers block pisses me off)

(And yes I totally forgot he already told her about how he's self conscious but oh well)