Muggle London

Everyone planned to take a few days off during our half semester break to go to muggle London.

I had it all planned.

There was going to be Harry and Lee in one room. Ginny and my self having one each and of course the twins were together.

4 bedrooms I planned.

We walked up with small bags.

"Hi we ordered four rooms under granger for three nights" I say

The lady typed in something in the computer

"Ah yes" she said "now unfortunately we have 3 rooms booked for you and one of them is a double."

"Um" I say "is there any possible way to get 4 rooms? We have 6 people and two of them are in together"

"Sorry there is a pullout bed but nothing other than that" she said

"What's up mia?" Fred asked

"Can we have the keys please" I say She walks off "we only have three rooms" I turn to fred

"What how?" He asked

"I don't know but we will need to sort out something" I say

"Well how many beds is there?"

"4 with one pull out" I say

"Easy we chuck the pull out in with the double beds and have everyone swap each night so they all suffer on the best and have comfy beds"

"What about the other person?"

"Well I'll sleep with you we've done it before." He said and kissed my temple "everything's fine I promise love."

"Okay" I say

We walk back to everyone and I say "Okay so slight problem" "the lady didbt book 4 rooms instead it's 3 rooms and 4 beds. She luckily offered us a pull out and we decided that Harry Lee abd George would be in one room swaping about with the pull out. Ginny you're fine and I'll share with fred" I say handing out the keys.

We walk up to the rooms and fred and I enter our room.

I wasn't very impressive is was white with a white bed with a white shower and bath and sink with a huge drawers infront of the bed with a kettle, cups, tea bags, coffee and a phone and menu"

"Home sweet home I guess" I say

"Well let's unpack and change and meet up with everyone" fred said with his arm around my waist.

"Yesh okay" I say