Chapter 2

Chisaki was walking down to the exit because the heroes are trying to take nezuko and eri.

???: excuse me... But can I ask you some questions...?

Chisaki: you shouldn't have been able to get here so fast.

Blond hero: I took a shortcut... I'm here to rescue these girls.

Chisaki: now that you know the situation, you're putting on your hero mask, huh? Mr. Student. Back then, you were pretending not to see, weren't you? These girls don't want you to rescue them. To them, you're not a hero.

Blond hero: that's why I'm here.

Chisaki: I'm not getting through to you. Let me make this simpler. I'm telling you to die.

Chrono and chisaki both turned around to walk away. (btw Chrono is holding your hand and holding eri in the other.) The blond hero tried to rush them but he fell to the side.

Blond hero: wh-what?!

Chisaki and Chrono walked away. You heard some noises behind you to see Nemoto and the drunk guy unconscious.

Blond hero: chisaki...!

He tried to kick chisaki but chisaki dodged and only got a scratch. His other leg went through eri and kicked Chrono. He then grabbed you and eri.

Eri: why...? You can't be here... He'll kill you!

Blond hero: I will never make either of you sad anymore. It's fine! I will become your hero!

Nezuko:

Chisaki: how filthy

Chisaki: how filthy... Come back, eri, nezuko. Killed? How many times do I have to tell you? You break people. And you are a demon. That's how you two were born.

Nezuko: hmmm!

Eri: no... You shouldn't

Blond hero: you don't have to listen to him.

Chisaki: aren't I always telling you? I have to get my hands dirty because of your selfishness. Each and every action you take kills people. You're both cursed.