Chapter 5

Suneater saved Eraserhead from Chrono.

Suneater: I know the conditions you need to activate your quirk.

Policemen: it's the police! Resistance is useless!

Froppy came from down the hallway finally spotting lemillion and nezuko.

Froppy: suneater! Oh, good. Lemillion and nezuko are okay.

Suneater: miss ribbit, how's it on your end?

Froppy: deku's...!

...

Deku stood over the defeated chisaki.

Deku: eri, are you hurt-

He began to glow as he felt a lot of pain. Eri's quirk was getting stronger. Chisaki although unconscious began to move his hand fell on deku and eri making him separate from rikiya. Uravity grabbed chisaki.

Uravity: gunhead's martial arts!

Ryukyu came out of the hole.

Ryukyu: uravity, what's the situation?

Uravity: nighteye is in the back! We've called for residents in the vicinity to evacuate! Deku's fighting chisaki! But...something else seems off!

Eri (thoughts): no! Stop... He's going to die!

[chisaki: each and every one action you take...]

Eri (thoughts): no!

[chisaki:...kills people. You're cursed.]

Eri (thoughts): stop...stop...!

Eraserhead moved his finger to signal froppy to raise his head so he looks at eri.

Eri (thoughts): stop...!

All of a sudden it stopped and eri like her sister before fell asleep.

Uravity: i-it's over...

Suneater: is it?

With that, the mission to save eri and nezuko was over. Eri and nezuko were sent to the hospital because of their fevers. They were in comas. Everyone else recovered other than nighteye who sadly died.

Sorry, this is short but this is the aftermath and the next chapter will be longer.