Alucard Character Information:

Hello there, folks. This will be a story after reading this, 'Lord of the Castle' by 'Readmeplz', which is a Castlevania (2017) and Justice League crossover and thought you may expect a story of our favourite half-vampire and son of Dracula joining up to be a hero where he will make friends with the Justice League of your favourite DC Universe heroes, I'm sorry folks but you are all sorely disappointed.

The story is all about Alucard being insulted, bullied and being demeaned because he is a vampire and Alucard being either submissive or standoffish that it is basically making me feel disgusted on what the hell is the author even thinking.

It doesn't help on how the first thing that Alucard did by saving Aquaman and Arthur Curry is being a fucking ungrateful prick of an asshole that wants Alucard out of his underwater territory.

Like, what the hell was that, anyway?

Anyway, this will also be an Akame ga Kill/Castlevania (2017) crossover because, as I said before in my previous stories, specifically in one of the chapters of 'Sekiro ga Kill', I will make an Akame ga Kill crossover where any anime, video games, movies and whatnot will be where I will make a crossover out of and then ship with one of the girls of Akame ga Kill.

I have already done with 'Sekiro ga Kill' where I make a Sekiro/Akame shipping.

So now, I am going to make a Sheele/Alucard shipping. Now, you might be thinking on what the hell am I doing this?

Well, I guess that Sheele is, while she can be airheaded at times, can also be intelligent and knowledgeable as well and between Alucard's home having books of so many knowledge, Sheele would really want to read a whole lot of it.

Although I do intend on having Sheele be developed far from her one-dimensional characterization of being a cute, kind and clumsy girl that acts as a sacrifice for other character's growth.

And if you know what Alucard will do, just know that a certain police girl and their dog won't be living far from the wrath of the son of Dracula.

Anyway, guys. If you have any ideas, mainly a romance shipping of the Akame ga Kill girls with certain characters (I have also been requested to make a shipping of Scorpion and Esdeath because... Well, why not, I guess), let me know in the comments below.

Now, let's get going.

Disclaimer: I do not own Castlevania, especially it's 2017 Netflix show and Akame ga Kill. They belong to their respective owners.

Enjoy.

_____________________________________________

Name: Alucard