-2-

Y/n pov...

I woke up cause sunlight hitting my face directly..

Y/n: arghhh!!! This mother fvcking sunlight...!!

I lazily got up from my bed...then i took my phone and massaged kai and yeji to meet up in mall...and we will hangout the whole day...

I took a quick shower and wore this...

Then i went downstairs...

Jisoo: where are you going bub...??

Y/n: I'm going to hangout with my friends...

Jihoon: but i said to you that we are going to pick up our old friends...!!

Y/n: look dada I'm not interested in your some oldy friends so you guys can go to pick them up...but I'm out of it..!!

Jisoo: but baby they didn't saw you after your birth...and they will be happy if you greet them in airport...!!

Y/n: look my lovely moma...if i get bored there while waiting for them and you know my anger Issues...if behave bad with them then what will happen to your reputation...

Jisoo: (eyes widen) no no no you go...go hangout with your friends...!!

Y/n: (chuckle) ok...byyyy

Jihoon: because of you jisoo she is being a brat day by day....

Y/n: (roll eyes) byy byy old man...

Jihoon: hey young lady whom are you calling old huh!! I'm only 38 (shouting)...

Y/n: byy byy (laughing)...

I went out...then a car stopped infornt of me...and it was kai's car...i went inside the car....

Y/n: hey bitxhes...!!

Yeji: what's your plan...for today?

Y/n: frist let's go to the mall then we will go to the famous xxx restaurant ok...

Kai: it's seems fine...

In mall...