-22-

Y/n pov...

Their face darken...(sigh) i really wanted to spend this night peacefully with them.

But now it's feel like my luck turned it's way back...

Jimin: are you planning to leave us...(glares)

Tae: like do you want us to believe that you will just meet your parents and they will accept us...

Jungkook: you clearly know that jihoon really hates us..he definitely gonna pull some stunts...

Jimin: and you know our anger issues...if we might do something with him then you gonna hate us again...

Y/n: you might do something to him...?!!

Jungkook: you really don't know us. If he tryna get our nerves . we are not gonna leave him this time...

Y/n: you are ryt. I could never know you guys.. you said that I'm gonna hate you guys again huh  ?!...I FCKING NEVER LOVED YOU THEN THERE'S NO QUESTION ABOUT HATING AGAIN...!!!

Tae: shut ur mouth...DON'T EVER RISE YOU VOICE AGAIN...

Jimin: we always pamper you that doesn't mean you will do anything...

Jungkook: i really can't believe you...we did so many things for u and here you are
Always making crisis...

Y/n: I'm making crisis...YOU FCKING LOCKED ME UP IN A SELL...AND I NEVER TOLD YOU TO DO ANYTHING FOR ME.

jimin: ok now you are stepping back...

Y/n: stepping back huh!!...YOU LEAVED YOUR WIFE'S AND THERE'S NO  GUARANTEE THAT YOU GUYS WASN'T LEAVE ME IN FUTURE...

A hurt expression crossed their face..

They got up and leaved the bathroom.

Oh i didn't knew tears already is in my eyes..I'm crying like a fool where they doesn't even care...

Fvk them...

I shouldn't have fell of them..

They are still motherfvcking b!tches..

I throwed every candle and lamps there...

I crashed all flower bouquets under my feet...

I changed into this...

(Very lazy to find another pic)

I found no one in the room....