-15-

Vminkook pov...

We dragged her upwards to our bed room....

Tae: did you liked our bedroom babe...??

Jimin: we decorated it like your room...

Jungkook: so let's not waste our time...(smirk)

We started coming towards her...the blank look never left her face...

We pushed her on bed and hovered her.

Jungkook: babe aren't you happy...coz no one will come between us now...also you don't have to be scared of your parents....
you are our wife now....

Y/n: i would have liked it if you guys didn't changed....but no you guys showed your real colours so i will take it as forcing..as r@pe..

We tightened our grip on her...but she didn't even hiss... venom was dripping from her each and every words....jimin grabbed her jaw.

Jimin: don't force us to do anything worse with you...

Y/n: you guys already did it by forcing me into a unwanted shitty marriage...

Jungkook got up and smashed her the nearest vase...before pulled her up by her forearm...

Jungkook: DON'T YOU DARE YOU TO SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THIS MARRIAGE..(mad)

Taehyung pulled her towards him...

Tae: why..does that damn cha eunwoo gave you much more much pleasure that you don't want us anymore...(angry)

Y/n looked at us disgustingly..

Jimin: FINE...we wasn't touch you but we promise we will make you submit yourself by your own...(angry)

We left the room...